Gameplay Changes?

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It might just be me but last two days I am getting destroyed by constant through balls. Seems like this is the new go to tactic? Anyone else having this issue? I am playing 4 5 1 and defence depth is 4 and width 5.

Comments

• Adamc91
    64 posts Park Captain
    Yes same for me through balls are op gameplay is faster cant defend im about done probs sell my team buy packs for tots spend 5m get nothing never play FIFA again 😂😂😂
  • Redarmy1986
    Adamc91 wrote: »
    Yes same for me through balls are op gameplay is faster cant defend im about done probs sell my team buy packs for tots spend 5m get nothing never play FIFA again 😂😂😂

It feels like previous FIFA’s now gameplay sped up and stupid through balls. Have lost 300 skill points in 2 days lol
  • pedro___
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try not pressing/ agressive interceptions.
  • Redarmy1986
    pedro___ wrote: »
    Try not pressing/ agressive interceptions.

All my players are on normal interceptions. I will try and stand off a bit more than pressing and see if that helps. Cheers!

• Chavez76
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hate to say.. but lowering your depth might work :(
  • Redarmy1986
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I hate to say.. but lowering your depth might work :(

Was thinking same but really don’t want to play ptb drop back and counter. Just don’t get the change in gameplay
  • That might explain why ever team I played last night was just spamming long balls and through balls last night...
  • Some of the through balls I encounter are just ridiculous - Pirlo / Beckham-esque 70 yarders perfectly into the wingers' run on the other side of the pitch - but from donkeys who IRL couldn't pass it five yards without mucking it up...
  • Yeah. My oppo weren’t that lucky..
    Safe to say I had a lot of possession in a lot of games