Please EA, keep releasing one Prime Moments SBC a day!

Joaopauloted
192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 27
I never asked you for anything! That would help to balance market, avoiding prices fluctuations, and generating more game hype for "who's next"...
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    I never asked you for anything! That would help to balance market, avoiding prices fluctuations, and generating more game hype for "who's next"...
    Thanks in advance!

Per day? you mean expire in 24 hours?
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 27
    Thanks in advance!

Per day? you mean expire in 24 hours?

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it (?).
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    Thanks in advance!

:joy:
  • keronc
    968 posts Professional
    That would be nice. That way we might get to use the player we want before the game ends.
  • Jaysin
    1310 posts Professional
    honestly maybe not everyday, but three a week (Mon-Wed-Fri) does not sound bad at all.

They honestly need to hurry cause Apex and COD are drawing me away......
  • Gainzy
    1047 posts Professional
    There are 70 icons in the game. So far we’ve had 30 of them, which despite massive community belief that EA are releasing them too slow, is actually bang on target to have them all out by July when you factor in FUT birthday week when we will get 4 or 5.

This is in line with every other year I’m afraid, they’ve just gone a different way about it.

3 a week takes us to the end of May..... ain’t gonna happen.