FIFA Upgrades...lmao

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
I have always said that how player stats get upgraded is a joke but I was searching on futbin for no reason, lol, and I realised that toty VVD has one less dribbling than 87 Sterling and the same as 85 Sterling. It's beyond a joke.

Comments

• Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    You cant compare Toty players' stats with other special cards. Toty ramos has more agility than toty messi and toty messi has more stamina than toty ramos.

They are unique and overpowered as hell so do not compare them with sterling (:
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    You cant compare Toty players' stats with other special cards. Toty ramos has more agility than toty messi and toty messi has more stamina than toty ramos.

Yes I can? I find it a joke what upgrades any special cards get and that includes toty. VVD got into toty as a defender so max bid defending and physical but he's got 96 short passing, yes he's better than David Silva irl at passing and he's a better dribbler than Sterling?

EA need to give players upgrades for what they do well at. I'm being the best defender in the world does not magically make you faster lol.
  • truegunn3r
    8604 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 27
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yes I can? I find it a joke what upgrades any special cards get and that includes toty. VVD got into toty as a defender so max bid defending and physical but he's got 96 short passing, yes he's better than David Silva irl at passing and he's a better dribbler than Sterling?

EA need to give players upgrades for what they do well at. I'm being the best defender in the world does not magically make you faster lol.

I see your point but as much as EA want to make a realistic football simulation, at the end of the day it is a video game and fiction will always creep in, mainly because it’s what users want.

If you want to go by realistic stats then they all should stay at their original gold ratings and stats apart from some very few players who have exceeded expectations such as the youngsters (Sancho, Guendouzi, Jong, etc).

Going by your points, it doesn’t also make sense to boost a players pace and defending for assisting a goal but it happens in every TOTW
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most of the future stars have more in game stats than prime henry and you say sterling dribbling etc. Come on man, you are missing some huge points about this game's logic.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Most of the future stars have more in game stats than prime henry and you say sterling dribbling etc. Come on man, you are missing some huge points about this game's logic.

FFS is a different thing. They are ridiculous upgrades but it's my same point. FFS De Ligt has 96 short passing too. He's a defender for Christ's sake.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »

I see your point but as much as EA want to make a realistic football simulation, at the end of the day it is a video game and fiction will always creep in, mainly because it’s what users want.

If you want to go by realistic stats then they all should stay at their original gold ratings and stats apart from some very few players who have exceeded expectations such as the youngsters (Sancho, Guendouzi, Jong, etc).

Going by your points, it doesn’t also make sense to boost a players pace and defending for assisting a goal but it happens in every TOTW

Yeah. Like Digne got into totw for scoring a free kick yet his FKA was still terrible.
  • madwullie
    4144 posts National Call-Up
    They need to boost their other stats to get the ovr up.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    madwullie wrote: »
    They need to boost their other stats to get the ovr up.

But overalls only woke based upon the stats needed for that position.