Use of Seasons Win

I've used 5 Seasons Win and now it says I cannot use the other ones I've got as I have reached the max number. What's the point of having more if I cannot use them? Does anybody know what are the rules for using the Seasons Win?

Comments

• dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pipino wrote: »
    I've used 5 Seasons Win and now it says I cannot use the other ones I've got as I have reached the max number. What's the point of having more if I cannot use them? Does anybody know what are the rules for using the Seasons Win?

No clue I am afraid but what is the motivation for using them anyway? Struggle to see the point, isnt it like legitimate cheating in terms of purely making your record look better...
  • the only trophy I am missing is the Division 1 title that requires 23 points, so a little (legal) help is useful
  • Ronaldinho999
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get juventus go deth 1 drop back spam that jockey and make a lot of crosses, eventually the scripth will be on ur side and ull get that div1 title like so many others noobs
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pipino wrote: »
    the only trophy I am missing is the Division 1 title that requires 23 points, so a little (legal) help is useful

but if you have to buy a win to help you do it what is the point? wouldnt that take the edge of the achievement? Besides you need what 7 wins and 2 draws to win the league? If you can get close to it you are good enough to win it at some point without buying some help.
  • Brydobhoy
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The seasons wins should not he there to help you win a division 1 title, if you cant win it just face your not good enough.