Use of Seasons Win

I've used 5 Seasons Win and now it says I cannot use the other ones I've got as I have reached the max number. What's the point of having more if I cannot use them? Does anybody know what are the rules for using the Seasons Win?

Comments

  • dengah109
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pipino wrote: »
    I've used 5 Seasons Win and now it says I cannot use the other ones I've got as I have reached the max number. What's the point of having more if I cannot use them? Does anybody know what are the rules for using the Seasons Win?

    No clue I am afraid but what is the motivation for using them anyway? Struggle to see the point, isnt it like legitimate cheating in terms of purely making your record look better...
  • the only trophy I am missing is the Division 1 title that requires 23 points, so a little (legal) help is useful
  • Ronaldinho999
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get juventus go deth 1 drop back spam that jockey and make a lot of crosses, eventually the scripth will be on ur side and ull get that div1 title like so many others noobs
  • dengah109
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pipino wrote: »
    the only trophy I am missing is the Division 1 title that requires 23 points, so a little (legal) help is useful

    but if you have to buy a win to help you do it what is the point? wouldnt that take the edge of the achievement? Besides you need what 7 wins and 2 draws to win the league? If you can get close to it you are good enough to win it at some point without buying some help.
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The seasons wins should not he there to help you win a division 1 title, if you cant win it just face your not good enough.
  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get juventus go deth 1 drop back spam that jockey and make a lot of crosses, eventually the scripth will be on ur side and ull get that div1 title like so many others noobs

    Totally agree!
    The scripts are there... just use them
  • Rown
    4 posts Ball Boy
    DarkMac wrote: »
    Get juventus go deth 1 drop back spam that jockey and make a lot of crosses, eventually the scripth will be on ur side and ull get that div1 title like so many others noobs

    Totally agree!
    The scripts are there... just use them


    Hey @Ronaldinho999, what do you mean by "go deth 1 drop back spam that jockey" ?
    @Darkmac & @Ronaldinho99, I'm experiencing 90% of the these problems ( scripts ) as well and cannot get out of DIV5.

    I'm new here , so sorry if I sound stupid

    I also don't know what the use of season wins means. I just play games to gain points myself
  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You are trying to play normal, tactical football ... here is not the case. You just need to use the mortal kombat kind of combination.... press the key to send some player in the box... then dont stop hitting the shoot key. This is the new EA super complicated gameplay developed so many years. Dont forget... Mortal Kombat style... hit the keys like you are a mad man....
  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My question is: before there was only Real I was playing against... now it`s only Liverpool. Are the people such cartoon fans??
  • dengah109 wrote: »
    pipino wrote: »
    I've used 5 Seasons Win and now it says I cannot use the other ones I've got as I have reached the max number. What's the point of having more if I cannot use them? Does anybody know what are the rules for using the Seasons Win?

    No clue I am afraid but what is the motivation for using them anyway? Struggle to see the point, isnt it like legitimate cheating in terms of purely making your record look better...

    Buying wins or draws doesn’t actually affect your record. It just gives you the points.
  • Rown
    4 posts Ball Boy
    DarkMac wrote: »
    You are trying to play normal, tactical football ... here is not the case. You just need to use the mortal kombat kind of combination.... press the key to send some player in the box... then dont stop hitting the shoot key. This is the new EA super complicated gameplay developed so many years. Dont forget... Mortal Kombat style... hit the keys like you are a mad man....

    Thanks @DarkMac , But are you serious.. ? Is this what FIFA has become ? This doesn't even make sense to me.

    @DarkMac Yes there are such Carrtoon fans... lately all I'm playing against is Liverpool. If Liverpool win the champions league watch that number increase as well


  • DarkMac
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, I`m serious... I tried to play tactical, counter attack... whatever... nothing worked... Then I did a little study... the ones winning are the one just sending wings in attack and throw the ball .. then the forward remains alone with the goalkeeper. This is what EA is right now. EASY MONEY WON by EA. No innovation... nothing..
  • Rown
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Hahaha ok I’ll give it a shot !!
Sign In or Register to comment.