Why are prices creeping up?

Floatingkeyboard
1064 posts Professional
edited February 2019
I want to buy myself a nice and tasty team, only thing I see is prices getting up. When can we expect the next promo and crash?

Comments

• Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    More importantly, why are you spelling creeping with a k?
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Team Sam wrote: »

cause he's kool

duh...
  • Team Sam wrote: »
    Typical Dutch error I guess

• Team Sam wrote: »

cause he's kool

duh...
    Second that
  • Jonx88
    1001 posts Professional
    Because there is no big promo on just now, this is the way the market normally goes, as soon as the next promo happens a lot of people panic sell meaning the market goes down
  • Jonx88 wrote: »
    Because there is no big promo on just now, this is the way the market normally goes, as soon as the next promo happens a lot of people panic sell meaning the market goes down
    I need panic sellers, right now!

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Jonx88 wrote: »

We just had that 🤣
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move

Me too. I need 200k drop of some players or Messi in my picks tomorrow. Not asking for a lot here.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    For a limited time, we’re celebrating Carnival in FIFA with our latest Seasonal Program, Carniball. From now until March 6, you will find special Packs and Live Events, with the chance to unlock up to seven (7) Carniball Master Player Items. Continue reading to get the rundown on Carniball.

Carniball Pack Offers
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

Me too. I need 200k drop of some players or Messi in my picks tomorrow. Not asking for a lot here.

Good luck with that, only so many people can pack him. I'm not going to be able to play for a while and he doesn't fit my style or formation so I'm definitely packing Messi tomorrow.
  • SyedWA
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I want to buy myself a nice and tasty team, only thing I see is prices getting up. When can we expect the next promo and crash?

Really? I feel the market has been crap past week or so!
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »
    For a limited time, we’re celebrating Carnival in FIFA with our latest Seasonal Program, Carniball. From now until March 6, you will find special Packs and Live Events, with the chance to unlock up to seven (7) Carniball Master Player Items. Continue reading to get the rundown on Carniball.

Carniball Pack Offers

Is that from fifa mobile

They also did a lunar new year promo
  • Recoba wrote: »

Carniball Pack Offers
    Cant wait to see a 99 pace Peter Crouch with a clown mask on and a pink afro in packs.

• Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »

Carniball Pack Offers
    Cant wait to see a 99 pace Peter Crouch with a clown mask on and a pink afro in packs.

just go on pro clubs