New patch

Miklelin
221 posts Sunday League Hero
And they didn't remove home side choosing. Fgs y tho?

Comments

• Amdp9
    2931 posts National Call-Up
    They said that they fuxed switching my cards still not switching my switching have been stuck on one player, I **** drop fron DiV 2-4 in no time, Common EA it’s not that hard
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6332 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    They said that they fuxed switching my cards still not switching my switching have been stuck on one player, I **** drop fron DiV 2-4 in no time, Common EA it’s not that hard

They fixed the random switching of players positions when you change formation e.g. cdm at striker and striker at cdm not the actual player swapping lol, if you are still having issues player swapping this late in the game then you probably aren't using both the button and the right stick, once you combine them both player switching becomes much less of a problem
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    I watched the fut tournament with Tekkez and the fut they play in that competition is completely different than the one we play. Theirs is so smooth and fast compared to the **** we get
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't find a game to try it out because the game keeps putting me at home and no one will accept a game. :joy:

Literally no idea how they could make this steaming shitpile of a game any worse.
  • Any patch notes out?
    I played 4?games last night and it felt completely different to the previous days.
    Super fast and hectic gameplay
  • Jason1986
    6927 posts Big Money Move
    I watched the fut tournament with Tekkez and the fut they play in that competition is completely different than the one we play. Theirs is so smooth and fast compared to the **** we get
    That'll be because the tournament will be on a LAN connection, I'm assuming.
  • Zv1k0
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    Only GK movement was slowed down and nothing else. At least that what it says in patch notes but it feels the same.
  • miri wrote: »
    Literally no idea how they could make this steaming shitpile of a game any worse.

Are you kidding?

Four things off the top of my head:

1) Make it so that when the other team are kicking off, your players stand around doing nothing for a few minutes.

2) At the end of both halves, if you're either in the lead or you're drawing, your players miraculously lose roughly half of their ability. Keepers miss easy saves, defenders don't track runners, forwards miss easy chances. Meanwhile the opposition have gained the ability your players have lost. And at the time rebounds and ricochets will start falling for the opponents. And the ref will turn a blind eye to their blatant fouls.

3) Extending number 2, if you're ahead in the game, then the same things may happen. Particularly after half time.

4) And extending number 2 and 3 - if you've got a higher ranked team, then the same things happen (not always, but regularly enough to be noticeable).

Thankfully, according to EA, none of the above exist in the game.
    Imagine how bad it would be if they did?!?
  • FatZed
    852 posts Semi-Pro
    miri wrote: »

Are you kidding?

Four things off the top of my head:

1) Make it so that when the other team are kicking off, your players stand around doing nothing for a few minutes.

2) At the end of both halves, if you're either in the lead or you're drawing, your players miraculously lose roughly half of their ability. Keepers miss easy saves, defenders don't track runners, forwards miss easy chances. Meanwhile the opposition have gained the ability your players have lost. And at the time rebounds and ricochets will start falling for the opponents. And the ref will turn a blind eye to their blatant fouls.

3) Extending number 2, if you're ahead in the game, then the same things may happen. Particularly after half time.

4) And extending number 2 and 3 - if you've got a higher ranked team, then the same things happen (not always, but regularly enough to be noticeable).

Thankfully, according to EA, none of the above exist in the game.
    Imagine how bad it would be if they did?!?

Get a red card and watch what happens, same with the opponent, you'd think you go a man down. Same thing happened to me last night. Player sent off, go on to win fairly comfortably ;) If I am not well up when they get a player sent I know I am in for some fun haha ridiculous at times
  • FatZed wrote: »
    Get a red card and watch what happens, same with the opponent, you'd think you go a man down. Same thing happened to me last night. Player sent off, go on to win fairly comfortably ;) If I am not well up when they get a player sent I know I am in for some fun haha ridiculous at times

Yes - absolutely
    But since most refs on this game seem to turn a blind eye to the GBH "tackles", I thankfully (or not) rarely get to experience playing against 10 men.
  • Pooter
    1294 posts Professional
    This game sucks now, they are pitting me in div 9 in rivals against people in div 5. Not fair

They have all the special cards. I don't have none
  • Damo
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »

They fixed the random switching of players positions when you change formation e.g. cdm at striker and striker at cdm not the actual player swapping lol, if you are still having issues player swapping this late in the game then you probably aren't using both the button and the right stick, once you combine them both player switching becomes much less of a problem

They ended up messing up Seasons mode (not FUT). When you make changes like formation your players get switched around