Negative tactics

SinkXI
783 posts Semi-Pro
Finally snapped. Im done being an easy victory because I’m trying to attack and win the game. I know it’s not encouraged so nobody will share tactics but can someone point me in the right direction? Every team I play in d4 is impossible to break down, If you can’t beat them join them 🤣

Comments

• Millzy104
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There should be different ways to play not jus this crappy 1 depth 1 width drop back 4231. It’s horrible I actually preferred the game nov/dec time it was bad bet not as bad as this. If you try to play football you just be smashed on the counter every team is the same “META” BS it’s turned in Call of Fifa.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Finally snapped. Im done being an easy victory because I’m trying to attack and win the game. I know it’s not encouraged so nobody will share tactics but can someone point me in the right direction? Every team I play in d4 is impossible to break down, If you can’t beat them join them 🤣

This last weekend league did it for me also. Totally dominating. 4 depth. Pressure on heavy touch. Dominate every facet of the game. Quadruple the shots. 20% more possession. Then boom there guy is clean through and they beat me 2-1 on three shots. The way to play is simple. 1 depth, 1 width, drop back, fast build up. F2tekkz the best player in the world uses drop back. It’s pathetic.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Cheers guys will give it a try. I’m at my wits end. Was about 20 points away from d3, I have barely won a game in 2 days
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s like there’s is a vacuum in my net and every time the ball is in my half it gets sucked in🤣
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »

This last weekend league did it for me also. Totally dominating. 4 depth. Pressure on heavy touch. Dominate every facet of the game. Quadruple the shots. 20% more possession. Then boom there guy is clean through and they beat me 2-1 on three shots. The way to play is simple. 1 depth, 1 width, drop back, fast build up. F2tekkz the best player in the world uses drop back. It’s pathetic.

Never tried this. Maybe will give it a shot this WL nd see what happens.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I assume most teams in real life play drop back. Unless you man city or barca.