The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Do you really enjoy this game?

Grown93
3871 posts National Call-Up
In terms of gameplay?

For real, this is a disaster. what happen in game its not even 25% of real football or give a feeling..
-Blocks
-rebounds when you defending without IA help is ridiculous
-ball physics is the worse i ever seen. even ISS/PES3 is levels above
-button delay

PES is not perfect, but have a lot of moments/gameplay that give a feeling of irl. goals, plays etc.

Idk what EA is doing every year but this is to much of a joke. Making football games for years and in 2019 give this non sense is unacceptable.

Comments

• Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    I would IF the AI blocking, high pressing wasnt so op, all day today and yesterday every single opponent i faced used either press after poss lost or constant press and all players above 85 pace its just crazy chaotic cancerous gameplay, no fun in that at all

runthefutmarket guy summed up perfectly + theres lots to be added really
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I really liked it at launch. Maybe because it was fresh then or maybe because it was better before they started patching it?

PES for me has been very disappointing this year. Lots of issues with the gameplay especially against the AI. MyClub, although changed for the better is still woeful :(
  • Grown93
    Raider wrote: »
    I would IF the AI blocking, high pressing wasnt so op, all day today and yesterday every single opponent i faced used either press after poss lost or constant press and all players above 85 pace its just crazy chaotic cancerous gameplay, no fun in that at all

True. and with the sluggish and button delay, its even worse to play vs that opponents
  • Raider
    Grown93 wrote: »

True. and with the sluggish and button delay, its even worse to play vs that opponents

definitely, i cant believe its been years since people complained about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers, delay etc, and yet they havent done anything with it, how come battlefield can have lagless gameplay all the time?
  • Grown93
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I really liked it at launch. Maybe because it was fresh then or maybe because it was better before they started patching it?

PES for me has been very disappointing this year. Lots of issues with the gameplay especially against the AI. MyClub, although changed for the better is still woeful :(

Game was good before EA kill the game with the patchs like every year. EA is doing this since FIFA 15 and idk why they do this to the game
  • Grown93

definitely, i cant believe its been years since people complained about **** servers, delay etc, and yet they havent done anything with it, how come battlefield can have lagless gameplay all the time?

the problem can be related to the servers but its no excuse for the statment of the gameplay. you can have the best servers in the world but when the gameplay is bad, nothing to do.
  • Raider

definitely, i cant believe its been years since people complained about **** servers, delay etc, and yet they havent done anything with it, how come battlefield can have lagless gameplay all the time?

the problem can be related to the servers but its no excuse for the statment of the gameplay. you can have the best servers in the world but when the gameplay is bad, nothing to do.

a lot of issues is related to poor connection though, so if they sorted that out, slow reactions, delay etc would disappear
  • Grown93

a lot of issues is related to poor connection though, so if they sorted that out, slow reactions, delay etc would disappear

but the game have already dedicated servers.. at least is what they say lol
  • Mido
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some games I enjoy, some I don’t. I also feel connection has huge roll to play. I rarely seem to have delay or sluggishness. I did play a silver game a couple of days back though were the gameplay was slow and it was easily the worst game I have played this year, so I can see if people are having persistent issues with the connection why it would be frustrating.