Best LB for premier league team

I’m currently using FB SBC Baines, but I got IF Laporte from the weekend league. Or do I go back to IF Robertson?

Comments

• TheFaries_77
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had the same problem, and just thoughts Robertson was too expensive.
    My solution, IF Allison (I have his red card)
    VVD and Miranda at CB
    Sandro at LB, with sif Anderson and Fabinho at LM and LCM
  • BSDShoes
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chilwell is a good choice too
  • DaMMian
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Using now Van Aanholt who is good, not best I hear many good things about IF Robertson
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Luke Shaw might get an IF this week - might be a decent card.
  • BSDShoes
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oneillr wrote: »
    Luke Shaw might get an IF this week - might be a decent card.
    He was a monster in that match this weekend.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5880 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 26
    Like a poster said. The key is to sandwich Sandro in between FB Luiz and Felipe Anderson or something like that. Or honestly if you have strong links to the players around then just play a really good lb on 5 chem. Not something I would ever do normally. But I was helping a friend out on his account and packed otw cancelo. Entire team is full chem with cancelo on 5. He is still really good.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like a poster said. The key is to sandwich Sandro in between FB Luiz and Felipe Anderson or something like that. Or honestly if you have strong links to the players around then just play a really good lb on 5 chem. Not something I would ever do normally. But I was helping a friend out on his account and packed otw cancelo. Entire team is full chem with cancelo on 5. He is still really good.

I have cancelo on 7 chemistry and he is excellent.
  • Batman442
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    EPL if Robertson is best
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RTTF Alonso.
  • GoonerJoe88
    1034 posts Professional
    FB Baines is really great. I have like 6 goals with him because of his 99 penalty stat. :D Almost scored a couple of freekicks but hit the crossbar.

He intercepts everything and has enough pace. His passing and crossing is really good as well.
  • Biabia
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    UEL Live Alonso is a beast for me. I just wish he is a little bit faster. Too bad he is long gone now