Most valuable cards you have put into an SBC

Comments

• joehuk
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Did a otw summer sbc using ffs joalinton and otw sane. Packed golovin and to make matters worse I had accidentally done the untradable sbc...

I've done this aswell on otw sbc but mainly league upgrade ones trade in 11 rares for a gold pack with said league players :joy:
  • Kroos UCL card for the highest rated SBC to get Ballack Prime.
  • Idek
    10854 posts Has That Special Something
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    I got down to the last 10 seconds of the base icon SBC last week, only had the 84 challenge left. Had players but couldn’t get the chem. Got in a panic so ended up chucking 87 Mahrez and 86 SBC Depay into the 84. Got the chem and completed it with 3 seconds left but that’s around 350k of player for an 84 challenge that rewarded me with baby kluivert!

Most I’ve put in though is an icon (Prime Rui after doing his SBC’s into the Rivaldo - so around 500k). As much as Rivaldo isn’t the most popular I’ve had a lot of success with him so no regrets there.

If you are in an sbc when it expires it lets you stay in it and submit it even after the time has run out
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Nakata
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    OTW CR7 (duplicate untradable)

Wins for me!!

(How lucky to get 2)
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used FB Pato to join the Gucci Gang which probably represents a net loss but I didn't give a **** and I don't regret it at all.
  • Navraat
    3517 posts National Call-Up
    prime raul
  • Vinny1979
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    Prime rivaldo and fb alves
    Oh and fb casillas
  • A_Snipe
    2132 posts Fans' Favourite
    A lot of players

Sbc Alonso.
    Sbc kroos
    Sbc Milinkovic savic
    Sbc tah

Futmas boateng
    Futmas torreira

Icon sbc Rivaldo
    Icon Sbc nakata

Fb sbc tevez
    Fb sbc Hernandez (west ham)
    Fb sbc casialls

Ucl live Filipe luis
    Ucl Fernandinho
    Ucl Isco

Inform lukaku
    Inform martial

Gold Kane
    Gold griezeman

Probably a lot more but can’t remember them all
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    OTW CR7 (duplicate untradable)

My question is why would you do more after getting CR7?
  • Wortel1981
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    FB Pato for me i think and probably gonna put in giggs for nedved soon
  • Metab0lic
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a Messi, Salah, Hazard and Kante all sitting untradeable from Div Rivals over the year but of no use to my team... really no idea what I'm waiting for, but they still sit there. Plus that David Silva that I got by crafting.

They will all be gone ASAP I've decided!
  • Moose Factory
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    FB teves, FB ibra and that 93 rated David Silva.

FB Ibra?

giphy.gif
  • Dazzler179
    1158 posts Professional
    Good to know
    Idek wrote: »
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    I got down to the last 10 seconds of the base icon SBC last week, only had the 84 challenge left. Had players but couldn’t get the chem. Got in a panic so ended up chucking 87 Mahrez and 86 SBC Depay into the 84. Got the chem and completed it with 3 seconds left but that’s around 350k of player for an 84 challenge that rewarded me with baby kluivert!

Most I’ve put in though is an icon (Prime Rui after doing his SBC’s into the Rivaldo - so around 500k). As much as Rivaldo isn’t the most popular I’ve had a lot of success with him so no regrets there.

If you are in an sbc when it expires it lets you stay in it and submit it even after the time has run out

Good to know but I needed to buy a player so would’ve had to leave to go into the transfer market? Unless putting it as a concept player and then searching the market from inside the SBC would’ve worked?

• Red_Arrow_FC
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sif VVD two times, all Fb you can remember, SBC Toni Kroos,UCL Sane, base Baresi & Prime Baresi, potm Auba, Potm Lucas , potm sancho , Sif Mehrez , futmas Firmino isco Coutinho , and more
  • number7rocky
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Packed 2 Toty Ramos (Untradable) during toty 😔
  • Slawter
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    Noone yet but when a high rated SBC that i'm interested in comes out both FB Ibra and prime Baresi will be in.
  • Markman007
    2847 posts Fans' Favourite
    This year an untradeable NIF Ramos.
  • holdenwait
    58006 posts National Treasure
    edited February 26
    nif sergio ramos, nif de bruyne, nif pogba .. all from gold upgrade. pogba was a dupe. others were not being used anymore and were used to get much better players
  • Stevo_CT
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Campbell
  • Telbhoy1995
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fb tevez fb juanfran prime rivaldo if mertens ucl lewandowsi ucl firminho pogba and ramos got all put into prime stoictov sbc worth i but imo got pogba again untradable and wont used rest
  • Greezyweezy101
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba
  • DKA
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Prime Crespo (SBC) for Nedved SBC

Why? FB Ibrahimovic
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Prime rivaldo, flashback zlatan, flashback tevez, UCL Buffon and many more