Alessandrini SBC

gutman22
681 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 26
Did anyone here complete it? Is it possible to do or there are a lot of extincts?

Comments

• Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very possible.

Stsrt with all of the discard golds for each team.

Next, snipe lots of silvers from any team in the league as cheap as you can. Be patient and do this for a while, re-listing duplicates. I did a position at a time (keepers, then defenders, etc) and kept track on a piece of paper.

Then check squads and see where you are.

Try to fill in the gaps with cheapest options. If you have golds and a few silvers, you can usually fill the rest of the gaps with bronzes and still get enough team rating.

I did OK with the packs and roughly ended with a similar amount of cash as when I started!
  • gutman22
    @Team Sam thanks for the help. Did ou choose Alessandrini? How do you fell him in game?
  • Johnny Bravo
    1302 posts Professional
    I actually somehow managed to do this at a profit. I chose Alessandrini who is good but not great, he is usable though. Main problem I had was his weak foot felt a lot less than 4*.
  • gutman22
    Thanks for the feedback @Johnny Bravo
    Can you post a pic of your team please?
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    gutman22 wrote: »
    @Team Sam thanks for the help. Did ou choose Alessandrini? How do you fell him in game?

Yeah, I chose him.

I like him, but I also liked the NIF.

I did it mostly as the gold card ooked out of place in my team!
  • Johnny Bravo
    1302 posts Professional
    gutman22 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback @Johnny Bravo
    Can you post a pic of your team please?

I can't post a picture because all tradables are on the transfer list as my wife will be giving birth before the weekend so my playing time at best will be very limited, at worst I won't be playing at all.

If it helps though I can tell you the team he was in was 4321 formation as follows.

UEL Live Perisic - Flashback Ibra - League SBC Alessandrini
    OTW Nainggolan - Middle Icon Keane - EOAE Hamsik
    FS Grimaldo - Middle Icon Hierro - League SBC Skriniar - TOTY Nominee Vrsaljko
    De Gea