Litmanen to nedved sbc?

Lupri
504 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2019
i packed litmanen from base icon sbc. he is bad, but not so bad as i tought. he has a good passing as ccam in 4231, not very fast but i feel him usable.

i'm using a 4-2-3-1 with:

Ibra
base nedved-aguero 90 pick-lautaro martinez swap
cancelo 89 pick-matuidi nif
alex sandro nif-manolas ucl-skriniar hl-vrsaliko toty
sczezny 89

i use jari as ccam as sub or when i want to just have fun using him.
i'm not a "META" player, don't care about best player in each position, just reach G1 in WL, and no more.

i've about 1 milion cash, i think i will never have the budget to do a prime moment sbc. even if i had, i don't think i'm gonna waste everything on a single card.
about base nedved i really like him, i was using perisic before and i feel a nice upgrade. very strong, fast, good for my gameplay.

after saying this, i've to decide to keep litmanen or use him as nedved sbc fodder.
what is your opinion?

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Which version of Litmanen are we talking about?
  • Lupri
    edited February 2019

the one from icon sbc, base!
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Lupri wrote: »

the one from icon sbc as i said, base!

You did the base icon sbc and got Litmanen? Ouch? Sell Nedved base and put lit into prime Nedved. Prime nedved is very good
  • Lupri
    edited February 2019
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

You did the base icon sbc and got Litmanen? Ouch? Sell Nedved base and put lit into prime Nedved. Prime nedved is very good

yes i got a lot of untreadable but... yes, got litmanen (same and only icon i packed before :smiley: )
    so you suggest to upgrade nedved!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Do nedved subprime. Totally worth it
  • MHoney1234
    edited February 2019
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

yes i got a lot of untreadable but... yes, got litmanen (same and only icon i packed before :smiley: )
    so you suggest to upgrade nedved!

Happened to me with Stoichkov and Best. Always happens. The prime version has 140 extra in game stats. Huge passing and shooting boosts but is obviously a bit slower. Stick a hunter on him to boost the pace if you need to, but engine was the best for me. It’s about 250k (with no pack luck) with an icon to do prime Nedved. I think it’s worth it
  • Lupri
    Ok so i say goodbye to jari. I will buy him back when his price will go down :)
  • MHoney1234
    Ok so i say goodbye to jari. I will buy him back when his price will go down :)

Good luck. Let us know if you pack anything.
  • Lupri
    will do it on thursday i hope to pack some good untradables
  • Lupri
    Did bronze and silver part, got a 6k silver and bernardo silva motm, not bad!
  • Lupri
    bye bye litmanen
    packed from the rewards izzo if, milik if, deulofeu if, which i used in the 85/86 squads. packed also bernardo silva motm, fernandinho 87, skriniar 86, used 2 red pick i got today 86 bundesliga striker and 85 goalkeeper. some 84s i don't remember which i used also.

i started with 1.5m and now i've.... 1.5m :D:D:D but no more litmanen :'(