Question about CR7

Macca77
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
Just been luckily enough to buy him. He’s come with an engine chem style on him. I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best Chem style to use on CR7?

Thanks

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Hunter
  • Fabibi94
    936 posts Professional
    Engine is good. The added agility and balance is important imo. Shooting is great enough and he gets a little pace boost too.
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Use basic on him. He already has high stats in almost every area of his game and keeping him on basic spreads out the boost in all areas of his game. It makes him even more complete as a player.
  • Macca77
    Engine does boost him in the areas I feel he is a little short like his balance. Basic is interesting too I guess. Never thought about hunter on him really seems a waste
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Macca77 wrote: »
    Engine does boost him in the areas I feel he is a little short like his balance. Basic is interesting too I guess. Never thought about hunter on him really seems a waste

Putting hunter in him would be like photo shopping the worlds most beautiful person. What’s the point.
  • Syko
    edited February 2019

Check out Futbin, basic chem style is the most used chem style on his nif card. Not to say you should choose based on what is being used most but it gives you a good indication and the basic chem style for him really does make sense.
  • Macca77
    Yeah I’ve just been looking at his stats on there with the basic applied. Bit miffed to see that doesn’t boost his balance tho tbh. Where does it say what’s the most used chem style I’ve never noticed that tbh
  • Syko
    edited February 2019
    Yeah I’ve just been looking at his stats on there with the basic applied. Bit miffed to see that doesn’t boost his balance tho tbh. Where does it say what’s the most used chem style I’ve never noticed that tbh

When you are on the page of a player, on the bar where it says ''search for player'' all the way to the right it says Top 3 chem. You can hover over it with your mouse and it gives you the percentages of the top 3 chem styles being used on that particular card.
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah engine is perfect for his card - it's what I rock on him.
  • Gamerjae
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Putting hunter in him would be like photo shopping the worlds most beautiful person. What’s the point.

I agree, Cristiano really is the most beautiful person.
  • Maro6590
    1049 posts Professional
    Had engine on him for 500games.... than something changed and he won‘t work for me anymore. Now I have him on hunter
  • Roc_Xel
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    Engine by far. Every one mentions agility and balance boosts which is true. But it also drastically increases its passing which plain sucks with hunter.
  • Macca77
    after using engine and various others I know I’ll get slated for this but hunter is the one I find works best for me. He scores for fun since I put a hunter on him
  • MHoney1234

300 games. 100 with engine and 200 with Hunter. I have no idea why but hunter turns him into an animal.
  • MHoney1234
    after using engine and various others I know I’ll get slated for this but hunter is the one I find works best for me. He scores for fun since I put a hunter on him

Why would you be slated. Hunter is the best for the majority of people. Max that pace and shooting.
  • Macca77
    I don’t know why I suppose lol. When I bought I thought I don’t really need him as prime crespo was doing the business for me but ronaldo is next level. Didn’t take to him last year for some reason but this year he’s here to stay I think.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    Over 400 games with him and Hawk is best chem for him in my opinion.

Aggresion, strenght, 99 jumping and speed boost for through balls.
  • RebelRob
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    Only really need engine for the extra balance, everything else is decent imo.
  • The_Immortal
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Basic easily