Should I sell my TOTY Neymar?

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I recently tried the NIF Neymar from a friends account and didn't feel a major difference worth the 4.8mill coins.
I'm thinking of selling my Neymar and replacing the following players.
Allan & FS Bentancur for Base Blanc & 88 Vieira
TOTY Neymar for NIF Neymar
Mertens for NIF Messi.

TOTY Neymar is by far my favorite player and no matter what team I play with, I'll still finish Gold 1 but im really tempted on trying that Vieira 88.

I also have CR7, Mbappe, Maldini, Roberto C, Lala, Mbappe & Courtouis so the only weak spot of my team are the cdm's(Allan & FS Bentancur) and Mertens.

Comments

• Oweyman
    1190 posts Professional
    SayBz wrote: »
    I recently tried the NIF Neymar from a friends account and didn't feel a major difference worth the 4.8mill coins.
    I'm thinking of selling my Neymar and replacing the following players.
    Allan & FS Bentancur for Base Blanc & 88 Vieira
    TOTY Neymar for NIF Neymar
    Mertens for NIF Messi.

TOTY Neymar is by far my favorite player and no matter what team I play with, I'll still finish Gold 1 but im really tempted on trying that Vieira 88.

I also have CR7, Mbappe, Maldini, Roberto C, Lala, Mbappe & Courtouis so the only weak spot of my team are the cdm's(Allan & FS Bentancur) and Mertens.

Bentancur is one of the best CMs/CDMs in the game so he's certainly not a weak spot. He's better than base blanc, who Ive used for a lot of games and am still using
  • HDouble
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m similar have Toty Mbappe and CR7 militao fb David Luiz and no matter what I can’t get more than 19wins closest this weekend has 16 wins 9 games left and lost 6 won 3. What ever will help you to enjoy the game more you should do. I don’t think I will ever sell Toty Mbappe his so much fun most games