Should I sell my TOTY Neymar?

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 2019
I recently tried the NIF Neymar from a friends account and didn't feel a major difference worth the 4.8mill coins.
I'm thinking of selling my Neymar and replacing the following players.
Allan & FS Bentancur for Base Blanc & 88 Vieira
TOTY Neymar for NIF Neymar
Mertens for NIF Messi.

TOTY Neymar is by far my favorite player and no matter what team I play with, I'll still finish Gold 1 but im really tempted on trying that Vieira 88.

I also have CR7, Mbappe, Maldini, Roberto C, Lala, Mbappe & Courtouis so the only weak spot of my team are the cdm's(Allan & FS Bentancur) and Mertens.

Comments

• Lackosweat
    7362 posts Big Money Move
    Do it.
  • That's an awesome cdm pairing
  • limjitwe
    8202 posts League Winner
    Do it. I’m using the 93 and he’s already very good.
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    I tried 10 match loan version of toty neymar and How can u say he is same as his nif. Toty neymar was best card i played in entire fut. So sell him, more card on market means price drop.
  • madwullie
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    88 Vieira is really good btw but he's not a player to get excited by the way toty Neymar is.
  • D0lvl
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Downgrade to his IF IMO. I think there’s a difference between his NIF and IF. I’ve tried both in my squad and in draft matches.

• Professor
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sold Toty Neymar and got the IF. Upgrade is minimal and not worth the coins. With game delay the toty feels like his regular gold card.

1 out of 10 games when it is smooth you will feel a slight difference in sharpness and speed.
  • SayBz
    Professor wrote: »
    I sold Toty Neymar and got the IF. Upgrade is minimal and not worth the coins. With game delay the toty feels like his regular gold card.

1 out of 10 games when it is smooth you will feel a slight difference in sharpness and speed.

Exactly
  • SayBz
    I tried 10 match loan version of toty neymar and How can u say he is same as his nif. Toty neymar was best card i played in entire fut. So sell him, more card on market means price drop.

I'm not saying he is the same he's just not worth 4.9m more than his NIF.