New ways to troll home game cherry pickers.

sonnyfilth
3780 posts National Call-Up
So if you have a semi long search time for a match and you are the home team and the guy instantly leaves, then you get an instant game next search it's 95% likely you are against the same guy.

If you're away, there's the you know, easy option of, don't ready up and he leaves eventually, OR, what was my favourite for a while, delay the ready up for a bit, then go idle on the kit screen until he leaves.

But there's a new one to ultra mega prime troll them, since we have ultra mega prime icons now we need to lift our game in other areas too.

Delay the ready up.

Delay the kit screen ready up.

Then on pre game team management with the 40 second timer, leave at 2 seconds left.

It adds a bit of fun/spice to the matchmaking component cause EA don't want to make it a level playing field by just not showing who the home/away teams are.

I'm watching youtube in between games or responding to messages so it's not that big of a bother, but it's fun to know you're frustrating some sweaty idiot who thinks being the home team is going to make him go 30-0 :D

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4756 posts Big Money Move
    What I found out this weekend x I won a lot of away games... it felt so good , I actually backed out of playing at home
  • number7rocky
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    So if you have a semi long search time for a match and you are the home team and the guy instantly leaves, then you get an instant game next search it's 95% likely you are against the same guy.

If you're away, there's the you know, easy option of, don't ready up and he leaves eventually, OR, what was my favourite for a while, delay the ready up for a bit, then go idle on the kit screen until he leaves.

But there's a new one to ultra mega prime troll them, since we have ultra mega prime icons now we need to lift our game in other areas too.

Delay the ready up.

Then on pre game team management with the 40 second timer, leave at 2 seconds left.

It adds a bit of fun/spice to the matchmaking component cause EA don't want to make it a level playing field by just not showing who the home/away teams are.

I'm watching youtube in between games or responding to messages so it's not that big of a bother, but it's fun to know you're frustrating some sweaty idiot who thinks being the home team is going to make him go 30-0 :D

And where did you get 95% from? Chances are alot of the time your "trolling" someone completey different. Seems a complete waste of time to me 😂
  • sonnyfilth

Delay the ready up.

So you like wasting your own time?

I'm watching youtube or replying to messages that I'd be doing either way, I usually have a large que of things to get to, so it's not really wasting time at all, I'm multi tasking almost all the time so it's a nice little break if anything lol.

"Same story every week, change players and improve my team but players miss wide open nets and his player hits a banger from out of the box... fml "

Maybe you should waste less of your time on the forum and more in improving your finishing, sounds like you can't aim at the goal :D :D :D
  • sonnyfilth

Delay the ready up.

And where did you get 95% from? Chances are alot of the time your "trolling" someone completey different. Seems a complete waste of time to me 😂

If you have a delayed que time, it's either due to no one being on (not likely at the times I play and with the player base here) OR it's because you're both "destined" to play eachother due to EA's algorithm when they decide you both need to play someone matching your exact criteria (current win/loss, few other things I can't say, etc)

When you have someone back out then INSTANTLY pop your next search, it's almost 100% them if you just had a very delayed que prior to him.
  • Seanregal
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sorry Mr Filth two wrong do not make a right. There is no guarantee your even trolling the person who annoyed you.