Just when one could think it's all over

So I am trying to go unbeaten as far as I can get atm, starting in div 10 ofc.
When I am at 36-1-0 I face THIS squad in div 4:1qnxbc.jpg
Without a doubt the best team I have faced in fifa.

So when the match begins I make sure my defence sits low,
I try to attack when I have the ball not sending many players forward, halfway through the first half I make a big defensive mistake allowing Bale a shot, underestimating his ability, 1-0 down and a big task awaits.

Still doing my best to keep the defence tight I risk very little men forward and find myself denied by an amazing keeper on my corners, insane standing tackling and Interceptions on the opposition defenders, as well as their marking being extremly tight on my crosses.

I go into halftime realizing the way to overcome that marking is to send much more people forward

Okay first half long story, second half short, SIF Kagawa had the best time of his life proving why I trust him, the rest of the team? Just as good

Match ends 6-1,
Kagawa x3, Reus, Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan
Reus with 3assist and Auba with 2.

Did I play anyone from the forum??
212h1g1.jpgibcsux.jpg2roqbz5.jpg
Still unbeaten and the rise of BVB fairytale continues :)

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team.

Your opponents team looks very offensive.
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    5 ATB. Not impressed
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    If that was my team I would wake up in the middle of the night from having nightmares about that Bale. That dude needs RW Messi and TOTS Suarez or something.
  • bigeyedman
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Another brag thread, *yawns*
  • Runefang wrote: »
    Nice team.

Your opponents team looks very offensive.
    Hehe thanks and yes, he must have had a dilemma what to do when he were down 2-1
    Plays brilliant btw
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    5 ATB. Not impressed

Not like 5atb is a certain win just because you use it lol, will leave your opinion up to you tho
    Libguy wrote: »
    If that was my team I would wake up in the middle of the night from having nightmares about that Bale. That dude needs RW Messi and TOTS Suarez or something.
    Haha, maybe that is why I did the horrible mistake of underestimating his shot, nif card with all the others lol
  • 5itb with defensive wingbacks....
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Toshev is that you?
  • CloudOfBr wrote: »
    5itb with defensive wingbacks....

What is wrong with being a little bit unorthodox? Cant beat everyone if you do the same as everyone else haha
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Toshev is that you?
    Never heard of mate
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    5atb and plaing ultra defensive you must be good
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    You realize you may have beaten someone's little brother or something right?
  • Jfo88 wrote: »
    When did I say I played ultra d??

TKBC wrote: »
    Lol
  • anh2222
    628 posts Sunday League Hero
    what is ur psn? on the 1st account.
  • KristofferBVB
    399 posts
    edited June 2015
    anh2222 wrote: »
    what is ur psn? on the 1st account.
    This is my account and I am on 360 sorry
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol

You said you made sure your defence sits low meaning either PTB or Ultra D.
  • MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »

Lol

It does certainly not :D
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    I like how playing slightly defensively bothers people more than ultra-attacking teams with Iniesta, Oscar, or James Rodriguez at CDM. Nothing wrong with 1-0 games.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »

Lol

Or just defensive? Maybe he changed the formation ingame to a 5ATB, because his opponents attacking force is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ brutal? Going after him just because he played 5ATB is so stupid.
  • Runefang

Lol

His team isn't exactly great aside from Reus so I don't get why people are attacking him for playing 5ATB and/or PTB. So many people have full tots/if teams so a Dortmund team isn't exactly on par with them.
  • KristofferBVB
    399 posts
    edited June 2015
    I like how playing slightly defensively bothers people more than ultra-attacking teams with Iniesta, Oscar, or James Rodriguez at CDM. Nothing wrong with 1-0 games.
    THIS
    It is your playstyle and gameplan and how you utilize them that wins you games, who is to judge which way is more impressive lol

Kermit1093 wrote: »

Lol

Or just defensive? Maybe he changed the formation ingame to a 5ATB, because his opponents attacking force is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ brutal? Going after him just because he played 5ATB is so stupid.
    Thanks buddy
    For the record I do start in the 5221 formation tho, I just have the best team possible with the players I can afford from my favourite team,
    Think it is a bit silly to critisize people for their choice of players when using their favourite team
    Runefang wrote: »

Lol

His team isn't exactly great aside from Reus so I don't get why people are attacking him for playing 5ATB and/or PTB. So many people have full tots/if teams so a Dortmund team isn't exactly on par with them.

Haha thanks mate, I guess
    Plays like a dream tho, many have lots of good individuals, but I think there is just something that fits perfectly as the team complement eachother perfectly.

Btw Hummels goes unbeaten in the air, whole team is class really
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    win with those numbers after going 1 down is always fun :smile: nice one buddy! And ignore the complaints, what ever gets your groove on.
  • Runefang
    THIS
    It is your playstyle and gameplan and how you utilize them that wins you games, who is to judge which way is more impressive lol

Lol

Thanks buddy
    For the record I do start in the 5221 formation tho, I just have the best team possible with the players I can afford from my favourite team,
    Think it is a bit silly to critisize people for their choice of players when using their favourite team

Lol

Plays like a dream tho, many have lots of good individuals, but I think there is just something that fits perfectly as the team complement eachother perfectly.

Lol I do have my own Dortmund only team as well :pensive:

Hummels has been the best goal scoring CB for me this whole year. Nobody else comes close.
  • l OwNz l wrote: »
    win with those numbers after going 1 down is always fun :smile: nice one buddy! And ignore the complaints, what ever gets your groove on.
    Haha thx mate sure is!!
    Just made it to div 2 now with 48-1-0, only one away from 50 unbeaten, cant fail now seriously
  • Runefang wrote: »
    THIS

Lol

Thanks buddy

Lol

Lol I do have my own Dortmund only team as well :pensive:

Hummels has been the best goal scoring CB for me this whole year. Nobody else comes close.

Haha nice mate!! How does your look like??
    Hummels has 17goals in 49 for me, but that is because I made my own corner just for him as he is so dominant in the air
  • jfc
    1033 posts Professional
    5 at the back will earn you no respect, downvoted
  • intravenous_IG
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    My record was 55-2-0 before d1
    Now it is Sth like 86-4-4
    Won 3 d1 consecutively already
    The difference between d1&2 is quite huge imo
  • Ker_Mit
    edited June 2015
    jfc wrote: »
    5 at the back will earn you no respect, downvoted

What does earn you respect? Just curious
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Dusgusting. People like you make me want to play with cheap squads only, because everytime they see my 99 Ronaldo they go in pathetic mode: Park the bus or Ultra D and just counter attacking with their Auby. And you are using 5ATB as well. Disgusting!
  • Dusgusting. People like you make me want to play with cheap squads only, because everytime they see my 99 Ronaldo they go in pathetic mode: Park the bus or Ultra D and just counter attacking with their Auby. And you are using 5ATB as well. Disgusting!

Are you blind?
    I did not play ultra d or park the bus, and all og my six goals came when I went ultra attacking after half time
    The formation is there to fit my favourite players that I can afford, what am I supposed to do lol, throw in a Bayern card to make you guys happy? -No

Also my playstyle is my business, if you are disgusted by people who play their own game then that's up to you
    Just try to read next time before going crazy
  • Ker_Mit
    Dusgusting. People like you make me want to play with cheap squads only, because everytime they see my 99 Ronaldo they go in pathetic mode: Park the bus or Ultra D and just counter attacking with their Auby. And you are using 5ATB as well. Disgusting!

I wonder whats more overpowered. 5ATB with normal defenders (not the ones like Walker, Abate, Onouha and so on), or a 99 rated Ronaldo in a, i assume, at least 88 rated squad?
  • My record was 55-2-0 before d1
    Now it is Sth like 86-4-4
    Won 3 d1 consecutively already
    The difference between d1&2 is quite huge imo
    NICE
    I am at 54-1-0 now, 3pts from div 2 title