WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GAME

ArsleWenger
416 posts Sunday League Hero
How is it possible to get 2 yellow cards on the same player in a matter of 5 minutes WHEN NOT TOUCHING A SINGLE BUTTON. 2-0 and this happened, the game ended 2-4. I HATE weekend league. The game mechanics are dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and the referees are beyond awful. This has happened too many times, not even controlling a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player and still getting cards and fouls. How is it even possible.

Comments

• Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    Wenger--footvolley-8.jpg?w968
  • ArsleWenger
    Fab wrote: »
    Wenger--footvolley-8.jpg?w968

That made me more happy
  • Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    always cheers me up too when im having a bad day
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aggressive interseptions in custom tactics?
  • ArsleWenger
    parky83 wrote: »

No no no I don’t think so, especially when I played on balanced at the time but will check it up. Thanks
  • ArsleWenger
    Would like to apologize for my first post. I have now cooled down and turned of my ps4 realizing it’s only a game. I just get so angry in the moment. Still the problem I’m having in game exist but my vocabular could be better
  • James Libby
    7289 posts Big Money Move
    Would like to apologize for my first post. I have now cooled down and turned of my ps4 realizing it’s only a game. I just get so angry in the moment. Still the problem I’m having in game exist but my vocabular could be better

Good on you for having the humility to say this. We could do with a lot more of this type of accountability on these forums. Big ups, friend.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

No it happens in this game
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just turn off for awhile ialways play better when calm bro
  • ArsleWenger

Good on you for having the humility to say this. We could do with a lot more of this type of accountability on these forums. Big ups, friend.

Thank you, seeing it now making me feel like a impulsive 12 year old wrote it. Making me feel quite embarrassed
  • ArsleWenger
    Just turn off for awhile ialways play better when calm bro

Yeah mate I did and i agree with you