ur plan or what you will do diff in fifa 20 if you play after this mess?!?!?.

deang07
8261 posts League Winner
edited February 24
now alot of us have played fifa/fut for a long time now and most are hanging on by a string wether to finally put the game down including me.

im so far invested with my team ect now in 19 tho ill prob stick it out and see what happens but im so tempted to finally say bye to fut this yr as it seems to drift further away from football the game we love.

i think a huge majority in here prefer forums, sbcs , building teams, packs and all menu scouting than actually playing games at the min which is the major sign it needs a revamp.
i mean im sure we all feel the game has us sometimes with the fact we have to check whats going on at 6 every day and so on in case of missing out on something , the addiction is real.

i do enjoy the competition sometimes but its all become a bore , wl same kits,same stadium , same results.
every week one mad winning streak say 16 / 2 then a mad loosing one and end up g1/g2 regardless of anything i try, how i play, who i play, what team i use ect i cant break the duck which is draining and making it all feel a chore rather than enjoyment.
rivals imo is even worse however i do play both for rewards .

i did give up fp b4 xmas which ive stuck to and im very happy about that and will be 100% sticking to in future games if they are still available , prob the best thing to come out of 19 for me turning a neg into a pos step lol.
i know im still addicted to fut but atleast now i know they aint bending me over anymore with my hard earned cash .

if you are going to crack on with fifa 20 after this mess whats your plans to make it more fun for urself and less stressfull .
obviously there are signs there could be big changes nxt yr regarding fp ect but if its still similar or the same and u still get 20 how will u play it ?

me im undecided yet if ill carry on with fut but if i do ill 100%
1. stick to no fp whatsoever.

2. i will play for rewards but only use the coins to upgrade my team as i go, im going to save all reward packs for promos rather than open them when nothing good is available, this way i still have plenty of packs to have fun with whilst buying no fp during promos,
( inspired by the "CHAP" who saved 1000 packs for toty.
im hoping this will make grinding rivals / wl feel more worth it aswell as im saving up and stacking packs for an event rather than opening straight away being dissapointed and thinking what a waste of time lol.

3. i will not waste coins on any silly sbc player i like the look of but know id eventually replace , only end game untradables next yr.

4. expect the unexpected whilst at the same time expect the usual **** 😂😂😂😂.

nah seriously just a few things ill do to make it more fun , less stressfull and enjoyable if i carry on once we see thier plans after this mess.

what about you guys?!?!?!.

Comments

• sheffutd87
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    I won’t be buying Fifa 20
  • WarrenBarton
    8054 posts League Winner
    Next year I will buy loads of packs to make sure EA are aware of how much I love them
  • Futfanatic
    13429 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t like the game and now I get hate on the forums too. I’m already mostly done for 19, finished for 20.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

if uve already made that descision dont get sucked back in and good for you m8.
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 24
    I have never said that l won't buy next fifa,because l always knew l will.But this time l can say for 100%.No fifa 20 for me.
  • sheffutd87
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I don’t like the game and now I get hate on the forums too. I’m already mostly done for 19, finished for 20.

Any hate you get on the forums is unjustified, chin up mate. The amount of forumers that have made millions off the back of your hints is amazing. Me included 👍
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think what we all need to remember is that EA are NEVER going to change!
    My biggest bug bear is the dreadful game play. People always moan about the servers but for the last 2 FIFA’s the 1st couple of months are fine and then it turns?
    Is this, that more people are playing or just EA’s way of squeezing you to purchase points ?
    Either way it’s wrong and needs sorting out.
  • WarrenBarton
    8054 posts League Winner

Here is a present
    <3
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner

im close to bro but im always skeptical theyl pull me back in with something as i just love football to much and what competition do we have right?
    i havent seen you get alot of h8 on here really , seem like one of the popular chaps on here .
    however if its all become completely unenjoyable then your doing the right thing.
    im close but i dont want to be one of these dudes who states" i quit" to return a week later 😂😂😂 im honest and can admit im close but not quite there.
    my football addiction is real

• sheffutd87
    deang07 wrote: »

I plan on staying strong! Like you I’ve spent a fair bit on FP in past FIFA’s. Hardly missed a WL since they started. Ground and traded on top of FP to god squads every year. Not spending a penny on 19 anymore and haven’t done for ages.

The enjoyment has been sucked out of it for me due to the completely inconsistent game play, childish exploit everything win at all cost player base and mainly the contempt which EA treats it’s player base with. Game play wise 19 is a disaster, yet EA seems to try and part us with from every penny we have with promo after promo after promo. They have disgustingly poor levels of customer service and seem intent on screwing the player base making everything so unpredictable.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner

Any hate you get on the forums is unjustified, chin up mate. The amount of forumers that have made millions off the back of your hints is amazing. Me included 👍

2nd that , any h8 is jelousy and the fact that some cant handle that there are players who can trade to millions, i for one wish i could but am not sad enough to h8 someone else who can.
    there are worse traders in here who boast all day long whereas @Futfanatic tries to help
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

I plan on staying strong! Like you I’ve spent a fair bit on FP in past FIFA’s. Hardly missed a WL since they started. Ground and traded on top of FP to god squads every year. Not spending a penny on 19 anymore and haven’t done for ages.

The enjoyment has been sucked out of it for me due to the completely inconsistent game play, childish exploit everything win at all cost player base and mainly the contempt which EA treats it’s player base with. Game play wise 19 is a disaster, yet EA seems to try and part us with from every penny we have with promo after promo after promo. They have disgustingly poor levels of customer service and seem intent on screwing the player base making everything so unpredictable.

couldnt of said it better .
  • DevineAaron
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think what we all need to remember is that EA are NEVER going to change!
    My biggest bug bear is the dreadful game play. People always moan about the servers but for the last 2 FIFA’s the 1st couple of months are fine and then it turns?
    Is this, that more people are playing or just EA’s way of squeezing you to purchase points ?
    Either way it’s wrong and needs sorting out.

Agreed. I hate when they complain about the servers because if they just fixed the servers. Ea are like "we fixed the servers" and the fans say"yeah but where's the game?" The gameplay is horrific in FIFA. I'm playing PES and it's brilliant. I can actually play the way my brain wants to play, make passes that never works in FIFA. And not one match is the same. Plus I didn't get mad when I lose, because the other player was just better then me, which is a big plus. I've lost in FIFA about 300 times won 550. But in those 300 loses, I've actually truly lost maybe about 50 games simply because they just killed me.

EA will never change, plays good at the start, patch comes in, breaks game and then they spend the entire year fixing it. They must do it on purpose.
    Hate that it takes 20mins to shoot
    Hate that can't pass on time
    Hate the intentional pass straight to the opponent
    Hate that they just can't tackle.

How is this game so big is nothing short of amazing.
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly, i live in a 3rd world country and i hardly can afford any FIFA points so it's mostly RTG for me but i try to put to gather a team, with all the qualities of a mega team (stats wise) but without using the same faces. Rivals and WL are a bore so my ultimate objective is to complete a team simply to enjoy playing against my friends. The absolute WORST aspect of this game is raging about garbage to a screen knowing the stranger on the other side doesn't give a hoot. With friends the frustration is understood and the games are way more enjoyable and you can play the game how it is meant to be played.
  • oldboiler
    2038 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ll probably repeat this year, buy it, play it casually, trade casually, spend no £ on any FP, avoid weekend league, don’t get stressed.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up

• simlejh
    78 posts Park Captain
    I'll probably get it just to occasionally play some h2h seasons and co-op with friends but besides that im out. No fut or competitive aspect of this game for me anymore whatsoever.
  • Alex_cr
    5251 posts Big Money Move
    You’d be a fool to buy 20 based on 19’s offering... luckily for EA I am most definitely a fool and I have a sneaky suspicion many others on here are too.

So for that reason I’m sure I’ll buy it, I’m sure I’ll get just as addicted to it. And most importantly, I’m sure I’ll once again grow to hate it 😂
  • OZero
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    You would just continue what you did in 19.
  • ITSSPENO
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm just praying PES up their game
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional

You help out a lot, when new cards are out. Some cant get on their console and check the forum. As you cant always see everything on the app.

• LiamSully
    6202 posts Big Money Move
    I'm not pre-ordering digitally for the first time
    I'll get it on release day on disc and trade it in if it's as shoddy as this years

I'll also save everything I pack and not do any player SBCs.
  • Burchy
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    I think I’m done with the game. After years of playing it’s time to call it a day. I’ll carry on with 19 but won’t be buying Fifa 20.

The game has brought me loads of fun over the years. Only game that really got me hooked. But the way EA are heading with all these collector cards now and the problems in game not being addressed has put me off playing.

It really is pay to win now. Years back you could compete with a silver team and enjoy it.
  • Futfanatic
    13429 posts Has That Special Something

Here is a present
    <3

😂
  • Agiantfox
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just had a few weeks off playing been trying apex legends such a much more fun game. Don't get angry or stressed been trading and sbc but no games.

Played a few games and hate it so much I have been playing fifa since fifa 96. For the first time ever I don't think I will buy fifa 20. The game play is the worse it has ever been I love the content new cards and sbcs but I get so angry playing online and now even squad battles.

It's so toxic now I told my son never to play fifa it will just make him angry. I thought it was me but after playing fortnite and apex legends both such better games
  • BSDShoes
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not getting FIFA 20, will stick to NHL 18 and BF5 til they break it some more.
  • Renamed123456
    5292 posts Big Money Move
    I wanna be done with it for two reasons

1 - it's a massive time drain. It would be more enjoyable if it didn't require such ridiculous full-time dedication just to obtain a competitive team.

2 - because of the frustrating experiences such as you mention 10 game win streak 10 game lose streak patterns.

If it wasn't for the bad servers and feeling out of control and point 2, I'd be much more happier to buy and play fifa.

I play just to get players i want and create beautiful goals.

I'd love to find a way to play Pro Clubs regularly with a decent team too.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5774 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll just play with an 82 rated EPL side. Then use the occasional red card or cheap sbc to upgrade them. It makes no difference in results to my mega team. This was the first weekend league I didn’t get gold 2. My 88 rated squad with 4 Toty was 0-10 against teams rated 83 or less. 16-4 against teams over 84. Losing to teams with lingaard at cdm. Just no point in actually trying when I can get the same results without trying.
  • BernaLeo87
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    I'm just praying PES up their game

Same, they need to fix their menu first, My God it is awful & so outdated.
  • Mattheos
    1369 posts Professional
    This game is just complete trash. Gameplay is absolutely appalling, pack weights are ridiculous, Icon SBC's are a complete fail, the A.I. defending Is OP & A.I. in general is intrusive, the ref's are useless & players seem to be able to tackle with impunity etc. It's just one big dumpster fire.