Comments

• chaser2k15
    13186 posts Has That Special Something
    "I didnt buy any FIFA points, I traded to 10 million"
    :D
  • tauras
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    "I was the better player, he was lucky"
    I'm gonna be able to do that seedorf for free 😁.
  • EekAlaska
    1362 posts Professional
    Other
    "Ive scored (insert ridiculous amount) of goals with (insert player name) ALL in just WL nd Rivals."

As if ppl dont play sqaud battles ever or any other games.
  • LeonidasJB
    15026 posts World Class
    Other
    mjs4p wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    “I love League SBCs!” :D

I love them. :)

I loved Icon SBCs on FIFA ‘18. :cry: This year they have been ruined.

Drama queen!
    They basically are the same thing.
  • mjs4p
    11034 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    “I love League SBCs!” :D

I love them. :)

I loved Icon SBCs on FIFA ‘18. :cry: This year they have been ruined.

Drama queen!
    They basically are the same thing.

Now it’s close! They certainly were not when my comment was made (pre-Seedorf).
  • Mic2904
    1959 posts Play-Off Hero
    "I was the better player, he was lucky"
    I should have multiple options, to be fair :)

The trading one however is possible... I am a living example 👍
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    "Ive scored (insert ridiculous amount) of goals with (insert player name) ALL in just WL nd Rivals."

I reckon loads of people don't, I literally only play WL now I don't touch the game through the week and haven't played SB since the start of the game. Literally playing against the AI is beyond boring
  • MattDaddy V1
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other
    Oh I've only got OTW Muriel in my team for chem reasons because of SBC Falcao not his pace!

No, actually that random bronze player in my team who is on full chem is not getting subbed off straight away for 'insert random SBC cards player name here' (99% of the time FB Zlatan.) He's actually a really solid card with great all round links and great rounded stats.
  • Scutch
    9823 posts Has That Special Something
    "Got 29 wins so far with 1 to play but gameplay is so bad I'm not playing any more."
  • RebelRob
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    "I still enjoy the game when I lose a game"

I scored 900 goals in 573 games with r96 last year, and maybe 20 games MAX were squad battles.

Ive played no more than 5 squad battles this year, so basically all of my games are online, be it weekend league, rivals or online friendlies, so your comment is wrong.
  • TalentFG
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other
    RebelRob wrote: »

I scored 900 goals in 573 games with r96 last year, and maybe 20 games MAX were squad battles.

Ive played no more than 5 squad battles this year, so basically all of my games are online, be it weekend league, rivals or online friendlies, so your comment is wrong.

Woah! Don’t go around picking up on comments that are wrong! You’ll be here all day.

Out of interest how many Fifa points do people think it would take to get to 10 million coins? 😂
  • BPLosers
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Other
    “I’m never playing this **** game again. I’m done!”
  • RebelRob
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    "I still enjoy the game when I lose a game"
    TalentFG wrote: »

Woah! Don’t go around picking up on comments that are wrong! You’ll be here all day.

Out of interest how many Fifa points do people think it would take to get to 10 million coins? 😂

Haha fair comment. I was just commenting on his suggestion that people never play solely online, because that’s all I play.

And I’m not sure if your second comment is flippant or not, but on my experience 12k points gets about 250k coins from discarding the **** and with average pulls, so yeah, a lot 😂
  • TalentFG
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other
    TalentFG wrote: »

Haha fair comment. I was just commenting on his suggestion that people never play solely online, because that’s all I play.

And I’m not sure if your second comment is flippant or not, but on my experience 12k points gets about 250k coins from discarding the **** and with average pulls, so yeah, a lot 😂

👍🏻
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Richard is a good pollmaker no Cap
    Im proud
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    edited February 28
    Other

There are always exceptions but I bet a lot of people pad their stats with offline games 😃
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    Other
    Scutch wrote: »
    "Got 29 wins so far with 1 to play but gameplay is so bad I'm not playing any more."

Slight variation on that

"I've got to 11-3, I could easily get elite but can't be bothered so I'll stop there"