EA - Please give us back the option to skip opponent replays

LordJameslondon
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm fed up of seeing immature morons running around the pitch and doing shushing celebrations after scoring from a crappy cross or corner. I always hit LB+RB but the gesture is usually not reciprocated.

Please reduce the annoyment factor - players are leaving this game in droves.

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    It was a glitch that it was possible and rightly removed
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    It was a glitch that it was possible and rightly removed

Meh, with recording features nowadays I’d say they are unnecessary
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    Just take a drink or write a text or something letting this trigger you is a sign of immaturity
  • LordJameslondon
    edited February 23
    Diggy wrote: »
    Just take a drink or write a text or something letting this trigger you is a sign of immaturity

Wow....anyone who supports this is childish; you must be dabbing as well? Only people with low self-esteem issues feel the need to gloat and celebrate like a **** for scoring cheesy goals on a video game.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

Wow....anyone who supports this is childish; you must be dabbing as well? Only people with low self-esteem issues feel the need to gloat and celebrate like a **** for scoring cheesy goals on a video game.

giphy.gif
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something

I didn’t support it at all I was pointing out it’s immature to react to it
  • LordJameslondon

You must love all the annoying things in the game then; I don't need to drink water during a 15min game, I just want to get back into the action. In fact, they should do away with all the repetitive crap; players arguing with ref, set-up for freekicks, reduce half-times to 15 seconds, pauses to 2...let's spend more time just playing and then leave to get on with our lives. I only play a few games a week, no WL etc; so, optimise the game and our time.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner

You must love all the annoying things in the game then; I don't need to drink water during a 15min game, I just want to get back into the action. In fact, they should do away with all the repetitive crap; players arguing with ref, set-up for freekicks, reduce half-times to 15 seconds, pauses to 2...let's spend more time just playing and then leave to get on with our lives. I only play a few games a week, no WL etc; so, optimise the game and our time.

Think you need to take a break from.the game.
  • DarthGrowler
    Em you're aware teams celebrate in real life right? It's one of the only realistic things about this game
  • LordJameslondon
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Think you need to take a break from.the game.

Lol...in case you didn't read my previous post, I don't play much anyway.
  • LordJameslondon
    Em you're aware teams celebrate in real life right? It's one of the only realistic things about this game

Ehmmmm you do realise this is a video game with virtual spectators? No one wants to see you celebrate especially not your opponent.
  • DarthGrowler

Ehmmmm you do realise this is a video game with virtual spectators? No one wants to see you celebrate especially not your opponent.

I don't agree
  • Eddie Jones
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    If they took away my ability to run to the camera after every single goal I would delete the game.
  • LordJameslondon

I don't agree

smh
  • LordJameslondon
    If they took away my ability to run to the camera after every single goal I would delete the game.

You're the kind of guy I have to celebrate against and then block.
  • Eddie Jones
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero

You're the kind of guy I have to celebrate against and then block.

45-CEC658-9-F22-457-A-86-BF-2-FF0-F2-DB1826.jpg
  • GL
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    Easy solution : just don’t concede :trollface:
  • ITSSPENO
    1955 posts Fans' Favourite
    You're letting it get to you too much

Like the others said, have a drink or a text, stop worrying.

Most goals I'll skip instantly, but if I get a nice long shot or bicycle etc I'm defo gonna celebrate like crazy and watch how good it was. That's part of enjoying the game
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm fed up of seeing immature morons running around the pitch and doing shushing celebrations after scoring from a crappy cross or corner. I always hit LB+RB but the gesture is usually not reciprocated.

Please reduce the annoyment factor - players are leaving this game in droves.

No, i dont normally celebrate but taking away the ability would be dumb
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move

giphy.gif

I do that celebration everytime I dont skip
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    RB Y Y and check phone
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is that how you do it quick. lb+ rb, i always just press a fast, but wondering how everyone did it quicker. will do that from now on.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing wrong with 1 replay
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Mbappe arms folded every goal cus I’m a boss.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

giphy.gif

I do that celebration everytime I dont skip

GOAT cele
  • Knowlesdinho
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    State of this guy.
  • Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    Run to the camera shushing is the go to, a true classic
  • Mossup
    1007 posts Professional
    I’m not sure if everyone knows lb+rb.
    Did EA make it obvious on the game at any point?
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah I love when Kante runs to the halfway line shushing IRL
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    I'm not a big fan of celebrations but how can it trigger you so much if you only play a few games a week? I could understand a bit more if it was full weekend league & rivals celebrations but not losing your head over this