Trader Expertise Needed!

GeorgeGervin
1553 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 24
Europa - Moreno. He’s an 87 from LaLiga with potential for more upgrades (play Zenit next) and he’s sub 30k. I’m not much of a trader but this seems like a good one.

Can one of you trade masters let me know if I’m wrong and a why would help! Picked up a few but don’t have a tonne of coins to go crazy.

Worst case I have an 87 striker from laliga (great for those high rated SBCs) - if he does go down in price.
Post edited by GeorgeGervin on

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bumped - Topic Changed for some input
  • Eddie Jones
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wouldn’t imagine his price would jump up a ton and it would be almost a month before the upgrade assuming they win. I personally wouldn’t go for it.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    He needs to be desirable to use. If he’s not now, I can’t see him being widely used post upgrade
  • GeorgeGervin
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Eddie Jones @AdamH

Thanks fellas 🙏
  • Eddie Jones
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero
    All good Ice man
  • 2easym8
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    He has too low dribbling and pace to be a desirable striker. And doesn’t have the passing or stamina for a CAM.

I can’t see 1 or 2 upgrades making a massive difference to these stats tbh.
  • Slappywag
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His price on xbox was around 27k pre-upgrade (was as low as about 20k during toty). It has been really stable as of late. Not the best investment but you do also get people buying cause it is a europa live card (lazy buyers). Id think it will go up slightly in the next 2 weeks (mostly this week though with people feeling the price will go up). If investing, id sell prior to the 1st leg as if they lose that card will go down to probably about 25k give or take (basically sbc fodder at that point). Definitely much worse investments
  • GeorgeGervin
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Slappywag thanks man great feedback. Made a killing off UCL Lozano Ziyech and Dejong’s so figured I’d recycle it. Seems decently safe as SBC fodder regardless