Tips how to use potm Rashford?

Tboon
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
I use him as lone striker in the 4231 formation. But after 9 WL games I've to conclude that he plays horrible. I don't understand it. He feels extremely weak and his shots are bad also bad. FB Ibrahimovic, FB Teved and even HL Arnautovic feels so much better...

I definitely use him on the wrong way, so any tips are very usefull!

Thanks!

Comments

• Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    I keep telling people he will frustrate u as a lone striker if u like players like Aguero or Mbappe. His turning in the box is **** sometimes with this bad gameplay. Best place for him is rcam or lcam. That’s for me though. Will never use him as a lone striker. But for people who like ibra will love him. I didn’t do ibra as I hate players who don’t turn quickly. Each to their own. Take him off striker if u r struggling with him, cos trust me u won’t get on with him.
  • SinkXI
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    I play him RW or RCAM. He’s just scored 9 goals in 3 futchamps games for me. Never really got much out of him before this weekend so good to see tables turning
  • SinkXI
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I play him RW or RCAM. He’s just scored 9 goals in 3 futchamps games for me. Never really got much out of him before this weekend so good to see tables turning

Enjoyed this one 😀
  • Tommytom1992
    43 posts Park Captain
    I play him as a CF in 4411, and hes absolutely brilliant, averaging a goal a game + assists in weekend league and div rivals, always comes up big for me!
  • chaser2k15
    13487 posts Has That Special Something
    Needs to be out wide or up top in a two so he has a bit more space to work in.
    Although alot of goals I score with him are poacheresque finishes in the box. He has 41 in 44 for me.
  • BenGriggs420
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 23
    [img][/img]CAZgMPI.jpg

I use him in a 2 ST set. 3-4-2-1. But I have him as a CF.
    I start him on left with FB Rooney on his right
    RTTF Lingard is my CAM.
    Around 63rd I sub in FB Ibra and Allessandrini.
    Ibra goes in for RTTF Lingard. BUT... I move Rashford to CAM and Rooney to left ST
    IBRA at right ST with Alessandrini at RM.

[img][/img]o0sTNTX.jpg

I dig it.
    120 matches with POTM Rash so far.
    66 goals, 43 assists. 2 yellow.

PS... I started with HL Rash. Sold him after first WL to go with POTM.
    I dig POTM more and could tell a difference.
  • DarthGrowler
    14534 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait until the game actually works
  • Boysie91
    8395 posts League Winner
    He can't play lone striker as he can't win a header. You need a two striker formation and play him right side. Faced him plenty of times and hasn't done much against me.
  • Manutelli
    18548 posts World Class
    I use him as a winger, he is really good for me in that position.
  • Dutch3723
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He gets a lot of goals for me up top on his own but everyone is different mate, He’s currently on 43 in 46 for me (D4 rivals and g2 wl). My tips would be to set him on run in behind as he gets a out of chances that any wit his pace. I’ve also noticed are me absolutely hammering it into the next rather than placing it and certainly not timed finish. I use marksman chem style and I do have a 2 striker formation t swap too (bring on ibra alongside) if things aren’t working.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    edited February 23
    I play him as Partner with Crespo in 352 and together they are just lethal.

Averages a minimum of one goal per Game.

If you play 4231 narrow, switch to 4222 or try 352. I usually played 4231 narrow, but since the last Patch, it doesn't work for me anymore. Way to less chances created.
  • Tboon
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him as Partner with Crespo in 352 and together they are just lethal.

Averages a minimum of one goal per Game.

If you play 4231 narrow, switch to 4222 or try 352. I usually played 4231 narrow, but since the last Patch, it doesn't work for me anymore. Way to less chances created.

Thanks! Maybe its the formation, I'm really struggling this week with the 4231 formation. I'm going to try 4222 or 352