EA - Where Are All The Moments Icons?

LordJameslondon
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Apart from the few that are available, a lot of them have not even hit the market. What is the logic behind all the hype if we cannot buy the icons?

Comments

• Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    You haven’t opened enough packs yet.

You people are so entitled, thinking EA created this promo so that you can just get a crack at these fancy new cards.

No. You have to earn the chance to buy them at an inflated price. And you do that when you buy FP and open some packs.
  • Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner
    DW as by magic pages of them will appear on the market very soon all fresh ;)
  • ha032742
    35062 posts Moderator
    Paciga45 wrote: »

You people are so entitled, thinking EA created this promo so that you can just get a crack at these fancy new cards.

No. You have to earn the chance to buy them at an inflated price. And you do that when you buy FP and open some packs.

Pretty much
  • Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner

I don't think he means he has some entitlement to get them he's asking a preety straightforward question as to why they aren't on the market! Jesus no need to be so petty and give smart **** answers !
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13939 posts Moderator
    Crossland wrote: »

I don't think he means he has some entitlement to get them he's asking a preety straightforward question as to why they aren't on the market! Jesus no need to be so petty and give smart **** answers !

I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious myself!

• Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner

Really couldn't see it myself,just a smart **** comment !
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up

Not good at picking up sarcasm eh? :D
  • o0OainavO0o
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol, to think how many packs we’ve all collectively opened and haven’t packed an icon, then to think the weight on these new primes. I’m certain not enough have bought into this. The guys that somehow have packed 3 icons yada yada need to get opening.
  • Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner

Yes can pick up on sarcasm but also can tell the differences between Stupid rude comments and sarcasm !
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 23

Really couldn't see it myself,just a smart **** comment !

Very obvious sarcasm.

"You people are so entitled, thinking EA created this promo so that you can just get a crack at these fancy new cards."

Come on...
  • azza452
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Because chance of packing one is probably set to 0.00000000000001%
  • LordJameslondon

Yes can pick up on sarcasm but also can tell the differences between Stupid rude comments and sarcasm !

A bit of grey area there in that comment but let's give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt; we are all frustrated with the game....one way or another.
  • LordJameslondon
    edited February 23
    azza452 wrote: »
    Because chance of packing one is probably set to 0.00000000000001%

Yes, I'm a pragmatic businessman who knows that the probability of knocking up Saoirse Ronan is higher than getting an icon. I just open packs to quick sell or post players at the minimum price in order to accrue enough coins to buy what I want; I don't have time to trade.

But my question is why is the number so low? You need a dynamic market in order to keep the whole process going. Why hype the "moments icons" and end up with hardly any on the market?
  • LordJameslondon
    2qdqy6c.jpg
  • ccooaattssyy
    6976 posts Big Money Move
    2qdqy6c.jpg

Sponsored by SportBible
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Only in draft