From 11-1 to 13-10

Magnet
435 posts An Exciting Prospect
This game man kills me I just don't get it sometimes! Yeah I should start coming up against tougher players but shouldn't it start evening out after a few losses? Every team has been full prime icon/Ronaldo Mbappe meta and my team just can't handle them! Where is the balance

Comments

• Don_seanado
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    stop playing away matches.
  • Magnet

Funnily enough ive played most at home so far, was only a few last night I played away as it was taking so long to find a game and the amount of people who back out if their away only increases time
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    All part of the plan to hopefully part you from your hard earned cash.
  • limjitwe
    10032 posts Has That Special Something
    Well mathematically Gold 2 is still achievable. Just take a break and play on Sunday
  • number7rocky
    8338 posts League Winner
    And where do you normally finish in WL?
  • Magnet
    And where do you normally finish in WL?

Normally gold one got close to elite a few time also only hit gold 2 a couple times too game is just so hit and miss
  • Magnet
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Well mathematically Gold 2 is still achievable. Just take a break and play on Sunday

Think that's where I'm going wrong I start night shifts tonight so smashed out as many as i could last night and this morning just to much fifa i think
  • If there's one thing I learnt is that at the end I always take more or less the same amount of matches to reach 14W. It doesn't matter if I start 7-1 or 2-6, I'll always end at 14W in around 21/24 matches xD

Currently 6-6 btw.
  • spy
    2694 posts Fans' Favourite
    regia5bg wrote: »
    If there's one thing I learnt is that at the end I always take more or less the same amount of matches to reach 14W. It doesn't matter if I start 7-1 or 2-6, I'll always end at 14W in around 21/24 matches xD

Currently 6-6 btw.

I find exactly the same -started 6-2 this week and has still taken me 24 games to get 14 wins. Not sure whether to bother playing the last six try for 17 wins or not?
  • Adrew
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, same to me as well, starting 7-0 then now 8-8. I would not blame BS or server delays, but it seems that opponents were much better than me, and they used some unpopolar formations such as 451, 3412 etc. and subbed Ibrahimovic and Torres (spamming crosses and they would do the job) that I couldn’t handle.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    I finish gold 3 every week. I’m currently 14-6 so I’ve warned the missus to expect me to be angry tonight 😂😂😂
  • kathers81
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    I finish gold 3 every week. I’m currently 14-6 so I’ve warned the missus to expect me to be angry tonight 😂😂😂
    This man knows
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    It’s so annoying started 3-5 went to 6-5 now 6-9 can’t do a thing home or away games just feel weird a few times I thought it wasn’t me controlling my players. So weird
  • BenGriggs420
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😂
    I started 1-11. Seriously. Worst ever.
    Sometime around midnight last night game play totally changed from slow totally managed to fast and clean.
    I’ve won 7 of last 8....
    I’m sure I’ll finish exactly the same I always do....

Although I beat a guy that calls himself GOD this morning. 😂
  • Rsscllghn
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Exact same here. Not playing better players. My players refuse to make runs. Refuse to play the ball with any pace. Refuse to save a single shot. He PTB and counter attacks and scores from every shot.

Game is designed with all this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in it to try and make you part with cash. Just make a fair game EA without all the nonsense.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    First WL I've played, I'm 8-3 at the moment.

All downhill from here? 😂
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    7-9 here, worst start for months. Passes not reaching my players, feel like they are running/turning in mud. Will take a break and wait until early morning tomorrow to try again.
  • Gaz41S
    398 posts Sunday League Hero

Does this ligit make a difference? Ive never bothered with it and do the same every week pretty much.
  • Magnet
    Gaz41S wrote: »

Does this ligit make a difference? Ive never bothered with it and do the same every week pretty much.

It ateast prevents you from playing the top tier players as they all play home too
  • Started the best ever 6-0.....now I'm 6-9😪😪😡
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    Started the best ever 6-0.....now I'm 6-9😪😪😡

At least it’s 6-9
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7857 posts League Winner
    I was having the same problem. Couldn’t win. Even with a near even elo I was getting dominated. I normally come just short of gold one. So I just benched my mega team. And built a 15-20k team like the ones always beating me. I can’t lose now. Players are lighting fast. Pass are pinpoint accurate. Defense applies automatic pressure that is unbreakable. I can’t lose. Basically I just get somewhere near the goal shoot and score.
  • TSpiers1UK
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA has its plan, I’m a gold 2 player but this was the first WL in 2 1/2 months
    With 5 games left I needed 1 win for gold 3, dominated the next 2 games completely out playing the other team, lost both.
    Next 2, close games but I lost to better opponents, final game I win to get G3, I had my Arse handed to me but still managed to win...in my last game...when I should have lost...in my last game...I got G3...

Like I said EA have their plan
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    It’s so annoying started 3-5 went to 6-5 now 6-9 can’t do a thing home or away games just feel weird a few times I thought it wasn’t me controlling my players. So weird

Wow wow wow my weekend will def be my worst since beginning I’m currently 6-16
    It doesn’t matter what I do I go 4-0 up game pauses then all of a sudden I can’t pass or I can pass but straight to op who slots it in goal lost 5-4 wtf is going on I may just give weekend league a miss and just play rivals and squads this is seriously doing my head and controller no good 😂😂

• madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    This is why I don't mind a couple of early losses. Currently 8-3 and haven't met one of those guys that are infinitely better than me yet
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    With 5 games left I needed 1 win for gold 3, dominated the next 2 games completely out playing the other team, lost both.
    Next 2, close games but I lost to better opponents, final game I win to get G3, I had my Arse handed to me but still managed to win...in my last game...when I should have lost...in my last game...I got G3...

Yeah the TSpiers1UK-almost-gold-3 klaxon went off in EA hq. People were called in from home, holidays cancelled. Special areas of code were activated, urgent meetings were called, the works.

Heads will roll tonight because you got gold 3. Pray for the starving families of these poor employees.
  • TSpiers1UK
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    madwullie wrote: »
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »

Yeah the TSpiers1UK-almost-gold-3 klaxon went off in EA hq. People were called in from home, holidays cancelled. Special areas of code were activated, urgent meetings were called, the works.

Heads will roll tonight because you got gold 3. Pray for the starving families of these poor employees.

See this guy gets it
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    spy wrote: »
    regia5bg wrote: »
    If there's one thing I learnt is that at the end I always take more or less the same amount of matches to reach 14W. It doesn't matter if I start 7-1 or 2-6, I'll always end at 14W in around 21/24 matches xD

Currently 6-6 btw.

I find exactly the same -started 6-2 this week and has still taken me 24 games to get 14 wins. Not sure whether to bother playing the last six try for 17 wins or not?

You will finish at the same spot as always .It's in the game man!