What to do with prime Baresi?

Tboon
2476 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 23
I did his Sbc a time ago so I could use him in a prime sbc. But Im afraid the new prime moments sbc are way to expensive!

So I'm not sure what to do with Baresi. Should I use him in a normal prime icon SBC (Nedved?) or should I wait and keep Baresi. I don't think he will get a own prime moments cards, so i don't have to wait for that.

Comments

• DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Unfortunately, even if he gets a prime moments card, he will still be unusable. He’s that bad.

Note: i used him for 1 weekend league and that was my worst finish
  • Tboon
    edited February 23
    Use as a goalkeeper

Good point! Didn't think about that ;)
  • Tboon
    DadBod wrote: »
    Unfortunately, even if he gets a prime moments card, he will still be unusable. He’s that bad.

Note: i used him for 1 weekend league and that was my worst finish

He was very good for me a couple WL, but now I've FB Luiz and I never use him anymore.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5992 posts Big Money Move
    He's incredible as the middle CB in a 3/5ATB. He steps up into midfield to deliver pinpoint passes or break up the play with a well-timed slide tackle. You can take risks with him that you wouldn't other defenders.

Other than that, he's an OK CDM, but he won't blow you away.
  • Raider
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    his defending is outstanding, he only lacks in pace and height unfortunately, but used him for a while now and he easily bullies ronaldos etc as long as they dont cross to them :D
  • Dutch3723
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going to keep mine for the moment, I think ea might review the prime icon requirements as more come out. Remember with icon sbcs, they were all different - some icon some not, some 85 max squad but some 88, some loads of ifs, some none. Worst case scenario wait until the next big promo (or even until tots) and trade in to the current icon sbc for a jumbo player pack
  • PlayerSayers
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I put him into the Nedved prime
  • Delboy13710
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Try him in a 3 he’s awesome 😎 but in a 4 he’s fodder unfortunately.
    I did the same thing but now I’m stuck with him making use out of him .
    Rui costa went into Nedved SBC as he weren’t even making my bench
  • Colt_seevers
    1122 posts Professional
    I use him in a back 4 with Luiz. Stops everything. A lot of guys are put off with his height but I don’t find it a problem at all (his jumping is great with an anchor). My results have improved since I got him, now I’m knocking on the door of elite
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    I Use him in my fitness team.
  • There is no such things as "the best" or "the worst" in this game. The AI assist and make choice of outcome in a match.
    So your so-called "best" player becomes worst, when AI decides it.
    Illusion is just a trick for your mind, stay clear and judge rational.
  • Forca-Barca
    3020 posts National Call-Up
    I put him into the Nedved prime

Same
  • hayhor1
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    Tboon wrote: »
    I did his Sbc a time ago so I could use him in a prime sbc. But Im afraid the new prime moments sbc are way to expensive!

So I'm not sure what to do with Baresi. Should I use him in a normal prime icon SBC (Nedved?) or should I wait and keep Baresi. I don't think he will get a own prime moments cards, so i don't have to wait for that.

If you can use him Nedved is extremely good at cm. Like a toty kdb.
  • Tboon wrote: »

Useless on field. I only use him for SB in my fitness team, but online he'd be poor.

I have both him and Nakata for Icons SBC... and I wanted to do Nesta too, preparing for a big one.

Currently waiting to check what will happen, I think I lost some money in that way but I can't see how to do Nedved SBC would help me as he wouldn't be better than Felipe Anderson OTW and he'd be anyway another icon xD
  • Tboon
    hayhor1 wrote: »

As cm or CAM? Maybe this is best choice... :)
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baresi works awesome for me.
    Best CB going.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think he’s great. But...if you have no use for him and don’t have coins for an icon sbc put him in any icon sbc and get the 100k pack
  • hayhor1
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »

As cm or CAM? Maybe this is best choice... :)

I now have tried him as a rcam and he is great there too.