Queue Pause glitch

anakintommy
518 posts An Exciting Prospect
Has anyone noticed in a match, when a queue is paused, there's a higher likelihood of a goal resulting prior to the pause? Literally when you or.your.opponent press pause, the ball refuses to be lost until.its in the back of someone's net

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    7501 posts League Winner
    No, thats definitely in your head lmao
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    No, thats definitely in your head lmao

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Has anyone noticed in a match, when a queue is paused, there's a higher likelihood of a goal resulting prior to the pause? Literally when you or.your.opponent press pause, the ball refuses to be lost until.its in the back of someone's net

wait, did you mean after the pause or before? because "prior to" means before

either way, I don't think that's a thing
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    I believe this too. If I pause it I just boot the ball out asap
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    The only reason this makes some sense is you're not in full focus mode when you press pause because you're just waiting for it to happen.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only reason this makes some sense is you're not in full focus mode when you press pause because you're just waiting for it to happen.

oh I get it, OP is saying after the pause has been pressed but before the game pauses

Could be the above. Or it could be that the opponent smells blood in the water and goes harder

I know when someone presses pause and I see that message pop up I think to myself "if they're pausing to make changes I must be making them sweat, let's go!"