I tried this on 17 but ultimately failed when I got distracted by SBC Torres.
I did it on 18, and it went reasonably well thanks to futmas Carroll.
Trying again to save me from my FIFA boredom, this year Falcao will be a marquee player.
The rules are based around a Pokémon challenge called Nuzlocke, where basically if Pokémon faints, he is dead.
So here's the rules:
1. If I lose a game, every player involved must be sold, unless they contributed (goal or assist)
2. If I draw a game, the lowest rated player involved is sold.
3. Once a player has been lost, they may never be used again (different versions are allowed)
1. After every game I may buy one player from my opponent's team. I don't have to buy one, but I can not stack purchases.
2. Any gift players I can use immediately (e.g. weekly objectives)
3. After 3 wins in a row and I can do one single SBC, all players packed become available to me unless I have previously lost them.
4. Promotion gives me 2 SBCS
5. Any reward packs may be opened and players become immediately available unless previously lost.
6. Loans may be used but the same rules apply to losing them.
If Falcao is lost, it's over.
If I can't field an 11, it's over.
*Disclaimer: I may get bored after about 10 games and give up mid R2G, it's been known.
** During the 5 rivals placement games only the earning players rules apply