Seasons

Please help me!!
I’m an average player on fifa19 online seasons- I can win 3, lose 1, draw 2 , win 4, lose 2 , draw 2 etc etc.. then all of a sudden I’m unable to win a game. It’s doing my head in — I can lose 6, 7 , 8 on the trot, win 1, lose 4, win 2, lose 4. - then as if a switch had been flicked I’m back to winning again. Surely yhis is not normal? I can I go from been ok in div 4, the. Relegation to 5, then 6–
Please advise me.
Thanks

Comments

• I have exactly the same problem. No idea why it happens but it’s true it does and you’re not going crazy. Also, when you’re on a losing streak, do you find your players are slower, pass and shoot sloppy?
  • Rossi1000
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa has a game engine people forget that sometimes and why I always question players with no loss records because we all lose draw and win on fifa game engine dictates that
  • Game engine? Well it’s not fair, I played last night and won 4 on the trot. The good times are bsck. I 100% guarantee that will stop on Tuesday, we’.. then I will lose , lose, draw. That can’t be right or fair.
  • Rossi1000
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leigh5578 wrote: »
    Game engine? Well it’s not fair, I played last night and won 4 on the trot. The good times are bsck. I 100% guarantee that will stop on Tuesday, we’.. then I will lose , lose, draw. That can’t be right or fair.

What makes a gamer keep playing disappointment or achievement game engine like all games is built to offer both to keep everyone playing

All games have an engine it’s how there made lol
  • Wow- your last comment has made think. Your perhaps correct. It playes with ones emotions, . It’s an excellent USP!!
  • Sh4h_-_7
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's true game engines work for everyone to be winners and losers. On fifa when you start the division campaign if you start of with 3 points you start to play people from lower divisions who are getting relegated or on a lot of L if you start off with a L you start to play players with a w and in higher divisions who are looking to get promoted or win the leagues