Ea sport don't care about battle mode

wiking76
12 posts Ball Boy
edited February 22
battle mode is full of bugs: bronze goalkeepers are better than De Gea toty, teams with no loyalty are better than Barcellona, collisions are non-existent, referee AI is clearly on the side of the cpu
I don't play online because i want to feel comfortable but this mode is the devil, in level amateur too
Why we haven't seen any fix?
Post edited by wiking76 on

Comments

• hhoverflow
    65 posts Park Captain
    You will never see a fix for that.
    Squad Battle is a joke...

The AI chooses when you win and when you loose...

Nevertheless, congrats for still be playing this mode... I think you are the only one...

PS: Online is not much better though...
  • i'm playng battle mode because i'm not a good player online
  • is not fair by Ea Sport anyway.. i've paid the game like others and if i want to play only battle mode i don't have to be frustrated
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wiking76 wrote: »
    is not fair by Ea Sport anyway.. i've paid the game like others and if i want to play only battle mode i don't have to be frustrated

i think you should try to change your type of gaming a little. I also prefer to play battle mode, and also as I am like to feel comfortable while gaming.
    may be my advice will help you a little, may be you know how to play better than me, but anyway I tried to help. so, advice: start to try to make a lot of passes, forward, back no matter, but as many as you can. and play to better position only with lower risk. I am playing such type on legend difficulty, but 16-20 victories in a row are not rare. in online it is also working, but i am became playing nervous always when face real opponent, so prefer to play offline.
    and do not forget about tactics and scheme. 4231 is very balanced.
  • paatro wrote: »
    is not fair by Ea Sport anyway.. i've paid the game like others and if i want to play only battle mode i don't have to be frustrated

i think you should try to change your type of gaming a little. I also prefer to play battle mode, and also as I am like to feel comfortable while gaming.
    may be my advice will help you a little, may be you know how to play better than me, but anyway I tried to help. so, advice: start to try to make a lot of passes, forward, back no matter, but as many as you can. and play to better position only with lower risk. I am playing such type on legend difficulty, but 16-20 victories in a row are not rare. in online it is also working, but i am became playing nervous always when face real opponent, so prefer to play offline.

thank for your tips. I play with 451(2) and i have a very powerfull team but is my first year with fifa (i played pes since last year)
  • cjonesdnb
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah I prefer single player FUT (SB) as well. It def can seem frustrating at times and especially on the harder difficulties where the AI gets away w some serious BS lol. I would say to play the harder teams on a lower setting that you are comfortable with and challenge the easier teams above that for a while. Gradually you'll get accustomed to how the AI performs at each difficulty and you will learn to adapt and improve. Also, I tend to find the AI will come strong out of the gate, if they get a goal or 2 against u early, be patient and calm. They usually lose steam after 20 mins or so and often leave scoring opportunities. You can also try single player seasons and start with the easiest tournament and work your way up. Each 1 gets progressively harder and should help you improve as well
  • ok, thanks you too
  • Springveldt
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    paatro wrote: »

thank for your tips. I play with 451(2) and i have a very powerfull team but is my first year with fifa (i played pes since last year)
    In Squad Battles the AI will pull every player back and behind the ball, it's easier to beat it if you attack more so play a formation with 2 strikers.

Sometimes it's even better to go 3-4-2-1 and just overload the attacking area.
  • maksi
    6383 posts Big Money Move
    Just don't do it against high rated teams because they will play tiki taka around your defense.
  • i hate tiki taka :D
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i hate tiki taka :D

tiki taka not so bad, when you play it))
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    but Ea Sport listen us with our problems or player that spending money on fut (real fut, online mode) only?
  • hhoverflow
    65 posts Park Captain
    no, they dont listen to us at all

they just care about making promos to sell more packs and people buy more fifa points in this broken game
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    amen
  • Dijkstra
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't take SB mode seriously. It's not for fun. Higher difficulty means more thorough "put the bus" from AI. Where is the fun!

Take reward and Move on. But even with that in mind, sometimes I still got pissed by scripted game loss. I don't care about the loss, but I hate to waste another 15-20 mins to collect enough points for e1.
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    another thing that pissed me is the disconnection.. battle is offline (i play against cpu) so why i got to lost game for a small drop in bandwidth?
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    another one.. this, who cares about stats? I don't see anything when the ball is in the corner
    WiBP6bg.png
  • cjonesdnb
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @wiking76 Yeah Ive always found that a bit irritating too. They need to make that window transparent or at least give you a setting so you can choose how you want that window to be placed or displayed.
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    i agree
  • DSD27
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 19
    And why would you care about the battle mode? Playing the scripted AI is the most tedious masochist thing you can do on this game.
  • wiking76
    12 posts Ball Boy
    because is my first Fifa and i'm a ridiculous player online.. i don't want to lose all the match
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    battle mode is full of bugs: bronze goalkeepers are better than De Gea toty, teams with no loyalty are better than Barcellona, collisions are non-existent, referee AI is clearly on the side of the cpu
    I don't play online because i want to feel comfortable but this mode is the devil, in level amateur too
    Why we haven't seen any fix?

I assume that is on Ultimate AI. Seen it and done it. In a few weeks, I will see what I can do to beat a team like this on Ultimate AI
  • maksi
    6383 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 19
    On Ultimate you're playing against 99 rated AI teams, even if it shows bronze team.