Bugs and some more bugs

Matinxos
47 posts Park Captain
edited February 22
Dear
How is it possible, that ghosts take control over my players?
Ive had one game in fc, when I couldnt do anything in one action. I was moving lstick to opposite direction, than my player was running and I was mashing Square button, which is resppnsible for shoot/ clearance. Instead, console decided itself to pass the ball. Furthermore, after one pass from campbell to vds, vds also decided himself to pass the ball to bottom line. Ive never witnessed anything like this. Is this game getting only worse and worse? Ive lost a game because of this.
I forgot to mention, that in the same game, my pogba was running hinself into ads outside the pitch. I couldnt change any direction of his movement.
Seriously, how this game is considered as esport?
Not to mention not registered fake shots or passess in strange directions.

Have u guys experienced smth like this?
I wasnt even mad, since this game is so bad this year but.. Dear lord, cpu doing whatever it wants instead of me?

Comments

• Jonx88
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    sounds like a broken pad or extreme lag, not experienced anything as bad as this myself
  • Matinxos
    47 posts Park Captain
    Pad was ok in every other game. Didnt have lags either
  • Jpo41
    985 posts Professional
    When you click create game the outcome is pretty much determined. I just got waxed in squad battles on legendary to an 80 team 5-1 and then played an 85 team and won 4-0. It really is random. I wish EA would just let us sim and get the same rewards save us some time
  • hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 22
    Stupid Casper and his friends! Call the Ghostbusters. The original not the lady ripoffs.
  • Matinxos
    47 posts Park Captain
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Stupid Casper and his friends! Call the Ghostbusters. The original not the lady ripoffs.

Pathetic.
  • Leessa
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matinxos wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Pathetic.

Agreed, the Female ghostbusters film was dire.