Rivals hard on Friday?

Pay2Lose
906 posts Professional
I thought all the good players play fut champs? Why am I facing absolute trolls with R9 cr7 and prime Maradona in div 5 on a Friday? Ohhh silly me I forgot.. Trolls all quit down leagues for easy rewards #brokengamemode

Comments

• Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Can’t stand people who quit down leagues if you are doing this you are ruining the game for everyone.
  • Tboon
    4525 posts National Call-Up
    Same here
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    Tbf I’m probably a div3/4 player but when the game is lagging etc I don’t want to waste my time playing it so I quit the game

So keeps me in div5
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Think I must have been matched with every player outside of the UK this morning which is strange due to my match making settings. What annoys me more is it feels like they are trying to cause lag or something as they use all pauses and make no subs, 3 games took an absolute age to start and I’ve no idea why then when it starts it’s slow and then speeds up. The final straw was the last 2 games the opponent went 1 up and I got disconnected
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Think I must have been matched with every player outside of the UK this morning which is strange due to my match making settings. What annoys me more is it feels like they are trying to cause lag or something as they use all pauses and make no subs, 3 games took an absolute age to start and I’ve no idea why then when it starts it’s slow and then speeds up. The final straw was the last 2 games the opponent went 1 up and I got disconnected

I rarely match with players from the U.K. despite living in the U.K. i nearly always match vs Dutch, French and Germans.

It’s a problem but it’s not as big a issue as rivals cheats