N or F

GodGoku
312 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys,

Who is better as lm in 4231, nif Neymar or 88 Filepe Anderson?

Input appreciated x

Comments

• Red_Arrow_FC
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neymar
  • GodGoku
    Neymar

I was thinking that too but 88 Anderson's card looks quite good, currently use 89 Nedved
  • Red_Arrow_FC
    GodGoku wrote: »
    Neymar

I was thinking that too but 88 Anderson's card looks quite good, currently use 89 Nedved
    I really regret I switched my Neymar to prime Rivaldo then to prime Nedved. Both of them are far from NyNy. Neymar fast and agile you will see him on all the petch. Shooting he is massive
  • GodGoku
    Neymar

I really regret I switched my Neymar to prime Rivaldo then to prime Nedved. Both of them are far from NyNy. Neymar fast and agile you will see him on all the petch. Shooting he is massive

Ohh so he was that good for you :O, would the 93 if neymar be any difference to nif?
  • Red_Arrow_FC
    Neymar

Ohh so he was that good for you :O, would the 93 if neymar be any difference to nif?

Yes of course
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar blows over in the breeze mate, I’ve never thought they’ve got his card quite right on this game. Unless you are spamming skill moves all day you are better off with Anderson imo - more direct and aggressive.