Icon Moments

LordJameslondon
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 22
Just came across these legends on the market (via console) but not available for sale. I couldn't find any info about them. Does anybody know anything?
Post edited by LordJameslondon on

Comments

• LordJameslondon
    Potentially being released tomorrow

- Pele 99
    - Maradona 98
    - Maldini 95
    - Yashin 95
    - Cruyff 95
    - Gullit 94
    - Eusebio 94
    - Figo 93
    - Lineker 93
    - Moore 93
    - Giggs 93
    - Zanetti 93
    - Scholes 92
    - Vieira 92
    - Socrates 92
    - Inzaghi 91
    - Litmanen 91
    - Lehmann 91

from XBox community forums
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah seems like theres a 99 pele too so looks like there will be another bunch of moments tomorrow
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    need ronaldinho
  • Zv1k0
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 22
    Just saw them too. 99 Pele is there, Ronaldinho unfortunately not.
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I’m sure they’ll be a steady supply and they’ll be comparatively cheap on the market ...
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Half of last weeks still ain’t on the market so these new Elite ones don’t stand a chance. It’s just an excuse to load up FP
  • AEsey
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    cmon, wheres keane ffs
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Was thinking of selling off a few players to try and buy one but it won’t be possible they cost way too much
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Henry is still extinct, imagine these players . More desirable imo
  • Zv1k0
    If this means current prime icons will drop in price I don't really care how much will these moments card be. Prime Cruyff and Eusebio already dropping. Me likey.
  • Zv1k0
    99 Pele just sold for 15mil. Can't remember last time someone went for 15mil. Fifa 14?
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    99 Pele just sold for 15mil. Can't remember last time someone went for 15mil. Fifa 14?
    Damn, it’s official... my 3 million coins are worth nothing.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Was hoping to afford 94 Henry but that’s way outta reach & his 93 was the best striker I used this year
  • Tommygunn
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Damn, it’s official... my 3 million coins are worth nothing.

Yep 3m and 3 icons waiting on gullit thinking it won’t be enough. Wish they’d hurry up she release the desirable icons before tots is almost upon us
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner

Damn, 15 mill??? the rewards this year are giving so many coins into the market
  • LordJameslondon
    Gullit MegaPrime on sale on Xbox...only 12m....
    I have accounts on both consoles but supply is low for good players and prices ludicrous.
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much would an Optimus prime gullit be worth? I will faint if it costs 7-8m via sbc. Doubt it’ll cost 2-3.5m which would be my budget :(
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    How much would an Optimus prime gullit be worth? I will faint if it costs 7-8m via sbc. Doubt it’ll cost 2-3.5m which would be my budget :(

Nah gotta imagine the sbc will cost around 5
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I played Pele 99 at Fut Draft basically it’s cheating to have that card I win all the way on draft because of it, kinda mental TBH. Position, timing shot power insane
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite

I find it hard to believe it’ll be that expensive without requiring at least 6-7 icons minimum and like two 89 rated squads
  • Tommygunn

I find it hard to believe it’ll be that expensive without requiring at least 6-7 icons minimum and like two 89 rated squads

Why would it not be that expensive gullit was 3m last year. There’s more coins this year with division rivals and gullit is 94 not 93 rated
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Im guessing this means the next batch will be big on Chelsea boys then.. Lampard, Makelele, Ballack, Zola, Veron, Shevchenko, Crespo... :o

Still No FP. :)
  • LordJameslondon
    Another annoying thing that a lot of the icons are not available at all; I would like to give some a test drive and resell at a profit...do a bit of high-value trading for a change.
  • barryw
    983 posts Professional
    I want that Litmanen, any price prediction?
  • LordJameslondon
    barryw wrote: »
    I want that Litmanen, any price prediction?

1-1.5m
  • BGAlum
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Really beyond ridiculous. There are three or more versions of Pele, ranging from 91 to 99 now...

The future stars they released were rated as high as some icons at the time, now these prime moment icons.

Thinking EA has jumped the shark this FIFA.

Not sure if there are just fewer people playing, but the number of players on the market for a weekend seems really low especially with yet another new release SBCs and players.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 23
    It’s disgusting that we all Purchased the same game, we all play the game and have put up with so much crap from EA yet almost most of us will never get to use the NEW Prime Icons. You could live on the game and still not get enough to buy 1.