New (extinct) Prime Icon tomorrow

Comments

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    i know this whole thing has been a shambles but if that Gulit drops this wkend I'm 100% doing him! I have 3 prime icons to throw in an about 2.5mil - please tell me that should be enough??

Think you’ll need 5 million in total 😬
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mc wrote: »
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    i know this whole thing has been a shambles but if that Gulit drops this wkend I'm 100% doing him! I have 3 prime icons to throw in an about 2.5mil - please tell me that should be enough??

Think you’ll need 5 million in total 😬

Gullit MegaPrime on sale...only 12m....
  • McRaven
    4239 posts National Call-Up
    The big boys will be expensive as ****. If a card like RVN is worth 1.6 million according to EA then brace your coins, boys.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    I would love to get that Gullit, but how..
  • DougInskip
    6288 posts League Winner
    I’d happily pay 5 mil for Pele and 5 mil for R9 and CAM Dinho. Carniball release
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t see any moment being over 3.5-4mil. Only problem is when we will see them
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    surely they have to drop these sbcs like no tomorrow soon.. there is so many to get through still and Feb is nearly over
  • Moe_Szyslak
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 23
    1.69m from scratch for RVN right now on Futbin. Granted, this figure will likely come down a little in time but that is just ridiculous.

This Prime Moments idea never sat right with me when the news broke halfway through the game’s cycle but seeing the requirements for, let’s be honest, a less desirable icon makes me wonder how much it’ll be for one of the top ones.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    1.69m from scratch for RVN right now on Futbin. Granted, this figure will likely come down a little in time but that is just ridiculous.

This Prime Moments idea never sat right with me when the news broke halfway through the game’s cycle but seeing the requirements for, let’s be honest, a less desirable icon makes me wonder how much it’ll be for one of the top ones.

Its basically 500k on top of what the regular prime would've been.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special

His prime wouldn’t have been 1.2m. You can buy his tradeable prime off the market for 740k right now.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move

His prime wouldn’t have been 1.2m. You can buy his tradeable prime off the market for 740k right now.

Still think it would've been closer to rijkaard/crespo reqs. Moments are expensive though
  • Milanista28
    1138 posts Professional

His normal would've been similar to Nedveds for sure, This mega prime should be 900-1M IMO.
  • ha032742
    35044 posts Moderator
    edited February 23
    Soooo any reviews of Gullit, Vieira, Pele, Eusebio or Cruyff yet? :*
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »

I used Eusebio in draft last night. He scored 11 goals in the 4 games.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up

LOOOOL

This is unreal, imagine Gullit and R9, expect 7-9m by this state
  • ha032742
    35044 posts Moderator

This team would be amazing...shame it’s a pipe dream with the way prices are :'(

GyfkJbJ.jpg
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    You know it's mad when the guy with 5 TOTY is lamenting 'the way prices are' ;)
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain

This team would be amazing...shame it’s a pipe dream with the way prices are :'(

GyfkJbJ.jpg

I'd just quit if i saw that on the team screen tbh
  • Ulook92
    12491 posts Has That Special Something
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    so my prime socrates now isnt prime

fml

:cry:
  • Js734
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blanc is outrageous
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Promo is unobtainable for 99% of community. Its a joke.
  • Koolfashion
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    no point in locking most of the coins in the icon abc if re
    Promo is unobtainable for 99% of community. Its a joke.

I doubt 1% of fut players can afford optimus prime icons. Ea killed possibility for having best or near best squad in the game even for people who spent 5-10k dollars on tha game 😂
  • jenksiee123
    21228 posts Club Captain
    How many coins have you currently got @ha032742?
  • ha032742
    35044 posts Moderator
    edited February 23
    How many coins have you currently got @ha032742?

Less than @EddieFicio and @Yoshi

tenor.gif
  • Has anyone played with the 93 giggs ? Is he worth a purchase over the other lf?
  • Edu
    6572 posts Big Money Move
    Optimus Pele for 15m
    Just pro players can enjoy the king.
    Game is a joke.
  • Edu
    6572 posts Big Money Move
    4 versions for each icon
    EA doing EA in their prime
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    @Ash1986 Someone on here used him, heard he is just as bad. No point of buying the Prime Moments one
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    give us the sbcs already for **** sake, specifically vieira and best

Henry and gullit as well. Only reason I check every day