Anyone else using FFS Militao + David Luiz SBC? Best CB Partnership sub 600k, change my mind.

sonnyfilth
3780 posts National Call-Up
Since changing to these 2 I haven't conceded more than 1 goal in any of my Div 1 games.

They have EVERYTHING, only slight minor cause for concern is one is like 6"1 but they have 99 jumping pretty much lol.

Physical, Pace, Balance, Agility, Dribbling, Passing, like, EVERYTHING

I don't play 1-2 depth so players like Varane are complete trash for me (you can pretend he's agile but he isn't and his balance is disgusting), and Ramos would run past my midfield with the depth I play so he didn't work (and he's inferior to them either way)

Work rates are perfect too, Luiz on a H defensive would be nice but honestly haven't noticed it since the attacking is also M, not H, he's never out of position unless I go on a run with him (which is so much fun, he runs like a 10)

This CB partnership has been more fun for me and better than my entire outfield icon/high rated gold upgrade I did.

Outside of a TOTY card or a prime icon that's 1mil+ I don't feel there's any 2 CB's.

Linked to icon LB, Walker RB, Alisosn GK and icon CDM so all full chem

Appreciation.

Comments

• Batman442
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    VVD.... That is all
  • sonnyfilth
    Batman442 wrote: »
    VVD.... That is all

FB Luiz is superior in EVERY way outside of 6"4 vs 6"2 and 4 strength.

He is better in EVERY other attribute, and in some he straight up DOMINATES 88 VVD.

16 in Agi and 13 in Bal is stupid good too.

There is absolutely no reason to use VVD unless you needed to save the coin/not wanting to commit to a SBC (Luiz is better than every CB outside of TOTY and maybe 1 prime icon anyways), chemistry or if the "2 is that important to you
  • Dinksy
    1840 posts Play-Off Hero
    FFS De Ligt and SIF VVD would like a word :p
  • sonnyfilth
    Dinksy wrote: »
    FFS De Ligt and SIF VVD would like a word :p

@Dinksy

You can almost buy both FFS Militao and SBC Luiz (when active) for less than the price of SIF VVD.

And Luiz is still superior to SIF VVD.

I've never been so happy/felt so lucky about not missing a SBC player, I literally have the best non TOTY CB partnership and it cost nothing lol.
  • ZiggieTTU
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brazilians always win out on FIFA.
  • Flexus
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm playing those two, too. Prime VDS, TOTY Marcelo & FS TAA is the supporting cast. Went from TOTY VVD to FB Luiz & and tbf I don't really miss him. Best SBC for me so long. Oh wait, second best after POTM RASHFORD.
  • Jdreew
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Since changing to these 2 I haven't conceded more than 1 goal in any of my Div 1 games.

They have EVERYTHING, only slight minor cause for concern is one is like 6"1 but they have 99 jumping pretty much lol.

I don't play 1-2 depth so players like Varane are complete trash for me (you can pretend he's agile but he isn't and his balance is disgusting), and Ramos would run past my midfield with the depth I play so he didn't work (and he's inferior to them either way)

Work rates are perfect too, Luiz on a H defensive would be nice but honestly haven't noticed it since the attacking is also M, not H, he's never out of position unless I go on a run with him (which is so much fun, he runs like a 10)

This CB partnership has been more fun for me and better than my entire outfield icon/high rated gold upgrade I did.

Outside of a TOTY card or a prime icon that's 1mil+ I don't feel there's any 2 CB's.

Appreciation.

Was thinking of doing the same. How’s Alisson on goal though?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find the run of the mill Varane+Ramos to be the optimal within that price range.
  • sonnyfilth
    Flexus wrote: »
    I'm playing those two, too. Prime VDS, TOTY Marcelo & FS TAA is the supporting cast. Went from TOTY VVD to FB Luiz & and tbf I don't really miss him. Best SBC for me so long. Oh wait, second best after POTM RASHFORD.

Yeah I did Rashford too, he's insane, him Crespo lasting me till end of game unless I pack R96 xD

Rashford can play CAM or wide too with chem's, he's really versatile.
    Jdreew wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »

Appreciation.

Was thinking of doing the same. How’s Alisson on goal though?

With the upgraded gold card he's only a few attributes lower than DDG with basic chem in a few slots, only thing is TINY bit shorter but you notice the rushes out of goal trait, he always closes loose/through balls down.
    I find the run of the mill Varane+Ramos to be the optimal within that price range.

If you play 1-2 depth sure.

If your CB leaves the penalty box, Ramos ventures forward and Varane is horrible on the turn, the 2 Brazilians are superior in just about every way.