Anyone else using FFS Militao + David Luiz SBC? Best CB Partnership sub 600k, change my mind.

[Deleted User]
0 posts National Call-Up
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Batman442
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    VVD.... That is all
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Dinksy
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    FFS De Ligt and SIF VVD would like a word :p
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • ZiggieTTU
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brazilians always win out on FIFA.
  • Flexus
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm playing those two, too. Prime VDS, TOTY Marcelo & FS TAA is the supporting cast. Went from TOTY VVD to FB Luiz & and tbf I don't really miss him. Best SBC for me so long. Oh wait, second best after POTM RASHFORD.
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Since changing to these 2 I haven't conceded more than 1 goal in any of my Div 1 games.

They have EVERYTHING, only slight minor cause for concern is one is like 6"1 but they have 99 jumping pretty much lol.

Physical, Pace, Balance, Agility, Dribbling, Passing, like, EVERYTHING

I don't play 1-2 depth so players like Varane are complete trash for me (you can pretend he's agile but he isn't and his balance is disgusting), and Ramos would run past my midfield with the depth I play so he didn't work (and he's inferior to them either way)

Work rates are perfect too, Luiz on a H defensive would be nice but honestly haven't noticed it since the attacking is also M, not H, he's never out of position unless I go on a run with him (which is so much fun, he runs like a 10)

This CB partnership has been more fun for me and better than my entire outfield icon/high rated gold upgrade I did.

Outside of a TOTY card or a prime icon that's 1mil+ I don't feel there's any 2 CB's.

Linked to icon LB, Walker RB, Alisosn GK and icon CDM so all full chem

Appreciation.

Was thinking of doing the same. How’s Alisson on goal though?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find the run of the mill Varane+Ramos to be the optimal within that price range.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up