TOTS Ibra

Dog
3208 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2015
Thinking about buying him, even though he is veryyyy expensive :( So let me see those teams, probably have ~5m to spend, including Ibra :) Prefer formations with wingers, if you're feeling like building one for me ;)

Got TOTY Silva and TOTY Luiz in my club if you feel like including those.

Comments

  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain
    if you do mine is the cheapest on the market ;) i use him up front with Larson at CAM and Bergy ST. That front 3 is just amazing
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Just made this up in my head while at work here...

    Probably gonna make it tonight :#

    Screenshot_2015_06_23_18_04_23.png image upload no ads
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    CornishLad wrote: »
    if you do mine is the cheapest on the market ;) i use him up front with Larson at CAM and Bergy ST. That front 3 is just amazing
    Larsson at CAM, is he good there? Wouldn't think so without having testing it :#

  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Just made this up in my head while at work here...

    Probably gonna make it tonight :#

    Screenshot_2015_06_23_18_04_23.png image upload no ads

    That looks amazing
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Just made this up in my head while at work here...

    Probably gonna make it tonight :#

    Screenshot_2015_06_23_18_04_23.png image upload no ads
    Looks crazy, gonna have a look at it and see how I can change it too get rid of Abate. A bit expensive aswell probably :( Thanks! :)
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    edited June 2015
    Abate is not a weak link. I promise. He ranks high up the list of RB imo and many others.


    Plus tossing a silver in there may help with the "H" word ;)
  • CR7>007
    951 posts Semi-Pro
    Is Ibra on the market now?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
  • Ress20
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
    Before? Wouldnt be better to wait for EA tots so that more of him flood the market?

  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
    U wot m8?
  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain
    Ress20 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
    Before? Wouldnt be better to wait for EA tots so that more of him flood the market?

    na he will rocket as soon as its released
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2015
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Ress20 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
    Before? Wouldnt be better to wait for EA tots so that more of him flood the market?

    na he will rocket as soon as its released

    This. Always buy before when people are freeing up coins to pack.. As the tweet comes look out for a good deal and bin him.
  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Ress20 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy ibra before ea tots to save coins
    Before? Wouldnt be better to wait for EA tots so that more of him flood the market?

    na he will rocket as soon as its released

    This. Always buy before when people are freeing up coins to pack.. As the tweet comes look out for a good deal and bin him.

    yeah, i just sold mine and im gunna try and buy him back when ea have tweeted. and then i will probs sell on when he sky rockets after
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Wow, he is 3,3m now, saw a 3m BIN earlier today... Is he even worth it? Starting to think about going with TOTS Griezmann instead.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Dog wrote: »
    Wow, he is 3,3m now, saw a 3m BIN earlier today... Is he even worth it? Starting to think about going with TOTS Griezmann instead.

    If your on a tight budget then I'd say scrap it but if you really want to try the card out then buy him tomorrow after the tweet drops and sell by Saturday for a healthy profit. Awesome card though second best in the game for me after toty cr7
Sign In or Register to comment.