Nicolas Pepe

IAIK7
1554 posts Play-Off Hero
So I guess EA have done the upgrade in order for his IFs not to be upgraded.

Comments

• OldMateCampbell
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep, how typical of them. Piatek, Pepe, Zapata and Sancho are all players that have played out of their skins this season and deserve their IFs to move with their upgrade, however EA conned us out of them all so they didn't have to upgrade their IFs meanwhile players like Martial and other big-named players get slight upgrades and somehow they deserve to have their IFs increased, seems a bit odd
  • IAIK7
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep, how typical of them. Piatek, Pepe, Zapata and Sancho are all players that have played out of their skins this season and deserve their IFs to move with their upgrade, however EA conned us out of them all so they didn't have to upgrade their IFs meanwhile players like Martial and other big-named players get slight upgrades and somehow they deserve to have their IFs increased, seems a bit odd

Pepe got an overall increase of +4, yet his pace only went up by 2. Just below the threshold for an upgrade. Pathetic really.
  • OldMateCampbell
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Pepe got an overall increase of +4, yet his pace only went up by 2. Just below the threshold for an upgrade. Pathetic really.

No joke, Pepe was the one I thought would definitely get the upgrade has both his Pace and Physical in H2H surpassed his first IF, but somehow EA cut both of those stats just one point short to avoid upgrading him. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Ridiculous by EA his new stats are just under just so he doesn't get upgraded, his stats on sofifa are much better 90 pace is one example so this has been done deliberately
  • IAIK7
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ridiculous by EA his new stats are just under just so he doesn't get upgraded, his stats on sofifa are much better 90 pace is one example so this has been done deliberately

And it's so blatant aswell.
  • OldMateCampbell
    Ridiculous by EA his new stats are just under just so he doesn't get upgraded, his stats on sofifa are much better 90 pace is one example so this has been done deliberately

Exactly, this has been done 100% deliberately to avoid upgrading his special cards too, which completely ruins the point of the upgrades because barely anyone in the game will use his actual upgraded card as its still not that good, his TIF and HL with upgrades couldve been very useful cards if they got the upgrades they deserved.
  • JohnDoe
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Pepe's pace on H2H is 90 acceleration/91 sprint speed, for example. They absolutely did this on purpose, which I already expected, tbh.
  • @EA_Andy can you weigh in on this
  • IAIK7
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Pepe's pace on H2H is 90 acceleration/91 sprint speed, for example. They absolutely did this on purpose, which I already expected, tbh.

The lack of respect as if we wouldn't notice. I've never seen someone get a +4 upgrade and only get their pace upped by 2.
  • I_R_Faan
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy please do weigh in on this
  • Kvkortrijk19
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully we still see a upgrade of the if's and HL
  • IAIK7
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully we still see a upgrade of the if's and HL

This won't be corrected.