Is it smart to get 94 Cruyf on a limited budget?

Ch1cha
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
I am torn who to get on my CAM position. I have heard good things about TOTY kdb but his workrates worry me. I have 3 million available but I had to water down my defence a bit (replaced Guendouzi). Is he worth it as a CAM in 41212 or 4231? Or is there someone else who I should choose?

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• ml1dch
    1926 posts Play-Off Hero
    "limited budget"

:D
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Just get KDB he is great
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    He is 100% worth it.

He’ll win you games on his own, and even when you lose you’ll have fun with him.

Mines currently on 300 goals in 300 games with 150 or so assists, baring in mind that’s at cam behind prime Raul who’s on 328 in 302!
  • Ch1cha
    ml1dch wrote: »
    "limited budget"

Haha, sorry. But the majority of the teams I face are usually more expensive.

I have Ibra/Rashford as strikers, midfield with Pogba/Torreira and maybe de Bruyne (have him untradable aswell but not a fan of him as cam)
  • DeanoZoff
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    Cruyff will change any bad feeling that you have about this game... one hell of a player.
    RebelRob wrote: »
    He is 100% worth it.

He’ll win you games on his own, and even when you lose you’ll have fun with him.

Mines currently on 300 goals in 300 games with 150 or so assists, baring in mind that’s at cam behind prime Raul who’s on 328 in 302!

Same partnership as mine... what a pair
  • Bellstar23
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    94 card sure, it's an end game card. But limited budget? Not if your thinking of getting him surely.
  • Ch1cha
    edited February 2019
    Bellstar23 wrote: »
    94 card sure, it's an end game card. But limited budget? Not if your thinking of getting him surely.

Well, he would be like 80% of my total coins although I do have a few good untradable. That's what I meant. I could also get someone else and use the coins somewhere else
  • aladdin
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    ml1dch wrote: »
    "limited budget"

innit. jeez
  • Professor
    4261 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2019
    I havnt used Cruyff but his Stamina at CCAM might let you down as he will need a sub around the 70th min. Toty KDB is a monster and scored tons of goals for me.

I recently changed Kdb to Prime Eusebio and he is incredible. Best CAM I've used all year I'd say on par with Toty Neymar. Eusebio is like a mix of Toty Mbappe and Toty KDB with his pace and rocket shots plus 5* wf and high stamina.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Ch1cha wrote: »

Well, he would be like 80% of my total coins although I do have a few good untradable. That's what I meant. I could also get someone else and use the coins somewhere else

IMO you shouldn't ever spend %80 of your coins on a single card, even a focal point of your attack like cruyff

Better to get spread it over a couple cards
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Clancy wrote: »

IMO you shouldn't ever spend %80 of your coins on a single card, even a focal point of your attack like cruyff

Not necessarily imo.

Last year I did the r96 sbc for 3m and had maybe a 250k nif team around him, and it was really fun.

Everyone knew I’d be using the f out of r9 so created space for my other players, but when they’re a TOP tier icon, they’re 100% worth being the focal point of the team as they will win games on their own.
  • JoyW
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    You could use Firmino like I do, plays very well there.

You have around 3 million left, to use somewhere else. Sounds good right?
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    3m is plenty, yes
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »

Not necessarily imo.

Last year I did the r96 sbc for 3m and had maybe a 250k nif team around him, and it was really fun.

Everyone knew I’d be using the f out of r9 so created space for my other players, but when they’re a TOP tier icon, they’re 100% worth being the focal point of the team as they will win games on their own.

Every time I've put the vast majority of coins into 1 card I end up regretting it. Done it with TOTY CR7 cards in years past, Gullit last year, Pele as well

I can't get the best out of them if I'm having to regress the rest of the cards in my team to worse versions to afford the top tier guy.

To each their own, but I'll only put a max of 1/2 of my coins into a single player for the squad
  • Ch1cha

I ageee with you, but I do have some good untradables to use in my team. I would use him with:

POTM Rashford
    FB Ibrahimovic
    Kevin de Bruyne
    Pogba
    Futmas Torreira
    FS Mendy
    UCL Kimpembe
    Varane
    SIF Lala
    Courtois

I only have to sell my FS Guendouzi but Pogba can be a good cdm aswell

Still decent players around him. It's such a hard decision though and I can only spend it once.
  • starblaze
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Your limited budget is more than what my whole team is worth :D
  • Ch1cha
    starblaze wrote: »
    Your limited budget is more than what my whole team is worth :D

I feel bad for saying that

As for my cjoice, I am really leaning towards Ronaldinho 91 and keep some coins for a rainy day