The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Gullit for Cruyff and Maldini

1
Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
edited February 2019
My Current team in 41212 is as:

Eusebio 91 - Cruyff 91
Neymar Toty
Aouar FFS - Vieira 88 - Kondo Rttf
Mendy FFS - Blanc 89 - Maldini 92 - Lala 87
DDG

AxKcL0C.jpg

Is is worth getting Gullit and building this but taking out Cruyff and Maldini?

New team would be:

Eusebio 91 - Neymar Toty
Gullit 90
Aouar FFS - Vieira 88 - Kondo Rttf
Telles Rttf - Luiz SBC - Blanc 89 Lala 87
DDG

0Zs7nMj.jpg

Thx guys, its my 1stb poll as well :)

Gullit for Cruyff and Maldini 61 votes

Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
54%
MikeBoabdustReusBakerxciljwCrosslandUlook92Antparry92itzPatA7XUpstartCaesarMushyP15fifaUTbenDougInskipkrakos000AddicksfanXx_iou_cheesecake_xXJensonj67rukawaiRucciStriker8881 33 votes
Gullit all the way
45%
JJPrestoVICTAAAATomGenever14Blackpoolmonsterchaser2k15RichardPbhafc1901IxToMxIJohnDoeAbsting159MasscheranoHBG-unitCantona84EspnscedragosalexandruWonderMouseDaveofwales01GeorgeGervin 28 votes

Comments

  • Koolfashion
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Btw. how do you like 41212(2) ? I am thinking about switching from 4231 to something. 4231 is so boring I hate this formation.

    4231, drop back, and 10 players come back on defense. I love pro players custom tactics :D
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Btw. how do you like 41212(2) ? I am thinking about switching from 4231 to something. 4231 is so boring I hate this formation.

    4231, drop back, and 10 players come back on defense. I love pro players custom tactics :D

    41212 i love, nice and attacking and with 6 defensive minded players i hold defense pretty well, mostly i play high goal thrillers and have loads of fun with my attack, highly recommended, i hated 4231. thx for your feedback
  • Koolfashion
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Btw. how is Aouar?
  • RebelRob
    5988 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    But I’d switch cruyff to cam and move Neymar up top.

    Nice team though. 👍🏻
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Btw. how is Aouar?

    Just have him a few games but so far awesome, exactly the player i was looking for! Thanks to @Addicksfan for suggesting
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    But I’d switch cruyff to cam and move Neymar up top.

    Nice team though. 👍🏻

    Hmmm, never tried that as Neymar awesome as cam but will give it a try in WL, thx!
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.

    Thanks! Neymar and Eusebio untradable :lol:

    Will defo give Cruyff the cam position, and play neymar up front.

    What better mid? Love the presence and defensive capabilities of Kondo, who can you suggest?
  • Koolfashion
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Am I the only one who doesnt like ffs mendy? I guess I am :D
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.

    Thanks! Neymar and Eusebio untradable :lol:

    Will defo give Cruyff the cam position, and play neymar up front.

    What better mid? Love the presence and defensive capabilities of Kondo, who can you suggest?

    Just personally I’d prefer a better blend for that position if you get me. OAAAAAAHH and Vieira are great then someone like Gullit would be the ideal one but obvs quite expensive.

    Guendouzi maybe?
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Btw. how do you like 41212(2) ? I am thinking about switching from 4231 to something. 4231 is so boring I hate this formation.

    4231, drop back, and 10 players come back on defense. I love pro players custom tactics :D

    I'd recommend 4-4-2, perfect counter against 4-2-3-1
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.

    Thanks! Neymar and Eusebio untradable :lol:

    Will defo give Cruyff the cam position, and play neymar up front.

    What better mid? Love the presence and defensive capabilities of Kondo, who can you suggest?

    Just personally I’d prefer a better blend for that position if you get me. OAAAAAAHH and Vieira are great then someone like Gullit would be the ideal one but obvs quite expensive.

    Guendouzi maybe?

    Gullit was my favourite player last year. Have all icons sbc fodder ready for.him but he might not get released at all and dont have 4million, unless insell a few players but ideally he would take Kondos spot. Guendouzi defensive minded like Kondo wit presence?
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow
  • Koolfashion
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.

    Thanks! Neymar and Eusebio untradable :lol:

    Will defo give Cruyff the cam position, and play neymar up front.

    What better mid? Love the presence and defensive capabilities of Kondo, who can you suggest?

    Just personally I’d prefer a better blend for that position if you get me. OAAAAAAHH and Vieira are great then someone like Gullit would be the ideal one but obvs quite expensive.

    Guendouzi maybe?

    Gullit was my favourite player last year. Have all icons sbc fodder ready for.him but he might not get released at all and dont have 4million, unless insell a few players but ideally he would take Kondos spot. Guendouzi defensive minded like Kondo wit presence?

    guenduzi is a beast i love him
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.
  • Antparry92
    18950 posts World Class
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I tested all the big boys out at CAM at one point.

    1) Cruyff
    2) Eusebio
    3) Ronaldinho
    4) Gullit

    Was the consensus. If you’re going to do anything with that team I’d sell Neymar. Put Cruyff CAM, buy TOTY Mbappe and put him up top.

    Then Maldini and Kondogbia out for Luiz and a better mid.

    Keep Mendy at left back Cos he’s an animal and Luiz is fine on 8 Chem.

    Thanks! Neymar and Eusebio untradable :lol:

    Will defo give Cruyff the cam position, and play neymar up front.

    What better mid? Love the presence and defensive capabilities of Kondo, who can you suggest?

    Just personally I’d prefer a better blend for that position if you get me. OAAAAAAHH and Vieira are great then someone like Gullit would be the ideal one but obvs quite expensive.

    Guendouzi maybe?

    Gullit was my favourite player last year. Have all icons sbc fodder ready for.him but he might not get released at all and dont have 4million, unless insell a few players but ideally he would take Kondos spot. Guendouzi defensive minded like Kondo wit presence?

    guenduzi is a beast i love him

    Might give him a try, any other opinions?
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Cruyff is too fun to get rid of
  • Koolfashion
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...

    he can get prime icon moments card
  • RebelRob
    5988 posts Big Money Move
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...

    he can get prime icon moments card

    Yeah, ‘apparently’ any icon sbc not yet released will now have a moments sbc.

    Which is annoying for me because I was accounting for about 3m for r96, now he’ll probably be 5m 😢
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...

    he can get prime icon moments card

    Yeah, ‘apparently’ any icon sbc not yet released will now have a moments sbc.

    Which is annoying for me because I was accounting for about 3m for r96, now he’ll probably be 5m 😢

    Same with Gullit then, have no chance completing him...
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    This is why you should do some of the baby icon SBC’s through the 81-86 method.

    You just know EA will put the big primer icons out with stupid requirements. And in fairness the stat boosts are worthy of it. But a 94 Gullit, 97 R9 etc will cost an absolute bomb. And probaly require around 6 icons.

    They could throw curveballs in and have 2 or 3 any icon requirements. Then you’d be kicking yourself about not getting a few from the SBC.

    Have 5 myself ready to go wanting to do 2 more at least.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    This is why you should do some of the baby icon SBC’s through the 81-86 method.

    You just know EA will put the big primer icons out with stupid requirements. And in fairness the stat boosts are worthy of it. But a 94 Gullit, 97 R9 etc will cost an absolute bomb. And probaly require around 6 icons.

    They could throw curveballs in and have 2 or 3 any icon requirements. Then you’d be kicking yourself about not getting a few from the SBC.

    Have 5 myself ready to go wanting to do 2 more at least.

    @TakeItSlow I have 4 icons ready on the bench for a prime but as you said if 6 are needed or so its WAY too expensive!! E€ have really crossed the line with this primer nonsense! Reason im.so.pissed is i have prepared, if i had known i would have just not done any and probably could have bought off the market by now, NOT acceptable E$ does this!
  • Addicksfan
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Stay with Cruyff and Maldini
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...

    @Ugri fairly certain all icons are getting a prime moments....just gotta see how many they released last Friday, the next batch will be released this Friday...IMO
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @ugri two effective players are better than one B)

    @Addicksfan True that, Gullit my fav player though and dont see him getting released as sbc hence trying to get him somehow

    Still a lot of confusion around this but from what I hear I think EA will release him as an SBC, super expensive though as it'll be the prime moments.

    Gullit doesent have a primer moments xxx card and that would mean the "normal prime" doesent get released...

    @Ugri fairly certain all icons are getting a prime moments....just gotta see how many they released last Friday, the next batch will be released this Friday...IMO

    I hope so but there sbc could be unaffordable...just imagine primer gullit 10million+ on market
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    Gullit all the way
    Should not be a question

    Cruyff is so overrated and underwhelming
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    @Addicksfan Any recommendation for Kondo? Need presence and overall beast midfielder. Your picks are always golden :smiley:
  • FrankFrank
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gullit all the way
    Gullit mate. Toty Neymar and 91 Eusebio is a level above Cruyff anyway and you won't struggle scoring. Gullit will most likely be your most important player.

    Remember a forumer last saying something like "If Gullit is part of the question, Gullit is the answer".
Sign In or Register to comment.