OTW Piatek

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2019
I bought his card last night out of curiosity, and pairing him with Quagliarella on 4-4-2. I attached a hunter to him, instructed him to « get in behind » . I played 4 SB games, 3 wins 1 loss and a fair amount of goals. He’s been utterly transparent so far. I’ll give him a chance over the week end. Anyone?

Comments

• Smithy_12345
    57 posts Park Captain
    Feel the same about him. Played 3/4 division rivals games with him and he scored in 1 game. Doesn’t feel like his stats in my opinion.
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    How can u play with a striker has 65 passing. You are crazy dudes.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    He's kind of a mediocre looking card. Don't really understand what you guys were thinking you'd get out of him. 2* weak foot and m/m work rates can't help either
  • Brownian_Motion
    Well, that’s part of the fun of the game: trying out less conventional cards.
  • JohnDoe
    11726 posts Has That Special Something

Less conventional in the sense that the cards have poor stats?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited February 2019

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. I do that too. But when I try out a card like his, that's not really that good, I'm not really surprised when they play just okay.

I wanted to try his card too but after seeing his 2* weak foot, I changed my mind. Ha.

I wish cards like his were able to be used but sadly they aren't.
  • Brownian_Motion
    @Kip2MyLou Fair comment. Thanks. We’ll see how it goes over the week end.
  • Brownian_Motion