Goals and satisfaction

Xtc
5186 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2019
what percentage of goals you score are you happy with? for me its less than 10 % . If you play this game for anything more than just the result, it very hard to enjoy.

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Every goal I score is the best new one I've scored.
  • maw132124
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would say around 50%. As long as theyre not crosses or corners im happy.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Fairly high I'd say.

I generally don't attempt to score any that don't fit in with my philosophy.

I generally try to beautifully orchestrate my build up, mix of short passes, skipped passes, diagonals, through balls and chips, and then try to put a beautiful finish on the end of it.

Always get a rush when done successfully.

My new pleasure is manual lob passes. I see it as one of the only other football skills/intelligences you can add beside pass selection.

I'll do my usual tiki taka, then say there a little empty space behind the back line (even if defending on edge of their box) I try dink it into the space using my own aim, for a player to run onto.

There is error to it and is sooo satisfying when it comes off. You feel like the eQuivalent of Özil or De Bruyne.

100% recommend if you haven't already.
  • Alexvale
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2019
    Xtc wrote: »
    what percentage of goals you score are you happy with? for me its less than 10 % . If you play this game for anything more than just the result, it very hard to enjoy.

With my new team, i'd say pretty much everyone. The ones scored by Dybala, Mertens, Zapata, together with long shots by Nainggolan, can really be awesome to watch again and again.
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, it’s not hard to enjoy. Scoring power low shots from the hedge of the box with Nainggolan or De Rossi is a delight; as much as Dzeko making a run in a space to make an attempt. Rule of thumb: don’t play it if you’re not enjoying it.
  • Xtc
    No, it’s not hard to enjoy. Scoring power low shots from the hedge of the box with Nainggolan or De Rossi is a delight; as much as Dzeko making a run in a space to make an attempt. Rule of thumb: don’t play it if you’re not enjoying it.

comprehension? i said what percentage of goals. is every goal you score a power low shots from the hedge of the box with Nainggolan or De Rossi ?
  • ImAtrocious
    3157 posts National Call-Up
    Fairly high I'd say.

I generally try to beautifully orchestrate my build up, mix of short passes, skipped passes, diagonals, through balls and chips, and then try to put a beautiful finish on the end of it.

My new pleasure is manual lob passes. I see it as one of the only other football skills/intelligences you can add beside pass selection.

I'll do my usual tiki taka, then say there a little empty space behind the back line (even if defending on edge of their box) I try dink it into the space using my own aim, for a player to run onto.

There is error to it and is sooo satisfying when it comes off. You feel like the eQuivalent of Özil or De Bruyne.

I used to play the game on full manual. It takes a long time to get it figured out, but passing to the space you want is so much more satisfying and effective than having everything on assisted. In my opinion, the game actually shines on manual controls.

Unfortunately, the pressure to do better ultimately led to me switching to the assisted controls that everyone else uses. It's just so much easier to play a ball that sets someone through using the assisted passing than it is to pick the pass on your own.
  • Xtc
    Fairly high I'd say.

I used to play the game on full manual. It takes a long time to get it figured out, but passing to the space you want is so much more satisfying and effective than having everything on assisted. In my opinion, the game actually shines on manual controls.

Unfortunately, the pressure to do better ultimately led to me switching to the assisted controls that everyone else uses. It's just so much easier to play a ball that sets someone through using the assisted passing than it is to pick the pass on your own.

im sure playing manually you get a great sense of achievement. for me there are so many trashy goals in UT19. maybe everyone else score worldies all the time. I know that in my games I see my opponents scoring the same trashy goals I am.