Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

88 Cancelo vs FB Juanfran

jpsblue
4648 posts National Call-Up
So i've been using FB Juanfran since he came out, and i love him. Done a great job for me

I just noticed my 86 Red Cancelo got upgraded to 88 (no idea why), so wondering if anyone has used both and who is better?

Cancelo is quicker, better dribbler, taller and better jumping whereas Juanfran is stronger and a bit better defensivley.

Thoughts? Both have same work rates, and both has 4* skills, not that i skill with my fullbacks anyway

Cheers

Comments

• GL
    9595 posts League Winner
    Do links not matter?
  • jpsblue
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    Do links not matter?

Cancelo will be on 8 chem btw sorry, Juanfran on 10 chem. Fiddled around with all formations possible and cant get Cancelo to 10 chem
  • keronc
    1089 posts Professional
    Your Cancelo got upgraded because he was one of the Serie A players whose base card got upgraded. I just started using his 89 rated (OTW) card and he is very good. Put an Anchor chem style on him and you will not be dissapointed. I have not used Juanfran but I was using Future Stars Trent before and Cancelo is just as good as Trent.
  • Scutch
    13148 posts Has That Special Something
    I used my FB Juanfran in an SBC ages ago :(
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15146 posts World Class
    cancelo to spam la croqueta down the wings >:)
  • VICTAAAA
    11192 posts Has That Special Something
    Cancelo is much better than Juanfran because of marking. Although Juanfran has high IG marking, he routinely gets killed with players getting behind him, he just doesn’t tack anybody when I’m trying to defend the player on the ball. It’s my one issue with the card as he’s rather good otherwise.

Cancelo is pretty awesome and he’s stupidly fast.
  • GL
    9595 posts League Winner
    cancelo to spam la croqueta down the wings >:)

They can both spam la crocodile :D
  • Cadey 5
    11176 posts Has That Special Something
    Stick with Juanfran if he does the job mate.