EA deserve credit for fixing the Laporte issue.

IamLeeroy
499 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2019
Yup, I said it.

Edit - I just got my TOTW laporte for packing his upgraded version when it was supposed to be his IF.

I didn't expect a resolution at all, so I genuinely am happy with EA, please, go easy on me lol 🤣

Comments

• -1 likes
  • NornIron
    15491 posts World Class
    Yup imagine getting something you we're entitled to in the first place well done EA.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    We should all buy fifa points to thank them.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    I packed him twice, still the same NIF in my club :neutral:
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    We should all buy fifa points to thank them.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    They do deserve some credit. Just as they deserve negative credit for blundering and making the issue to begin with./

Net credit= -0.15
  • TSpiers1UK
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They fixed a problem that they should have never created in the first place
  • Idek
    17568 posts World Class
    Credit for fixing their mistake :joy:
  • IamLeeroy
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    They fixed a problem that they should have never created in the first place

But at least they fixed it.
  • IamLeeroy
    OKAY this was a bad idea, I'm the kind of guy who gives credit when it's due. I think it's due IMO.

I roast EA as much as the next man, but this time they fixed their mistake, and didn't have to. Before you say they had to, which one of you would of taken them to court if they didn't?🤣

Maybe if we acknowledge the few good thing's they do, we might get more of it. Because ranting 24_7 ain't fixing anything.

My bad peeps.
  • Perrazio
    35 posts Park Captain
    Ea deserve credit is a bit far, its like a convicted serial killer starting to recycle his water bottles... its nice but not really making up for it.
  • IamLeeroy
    edited February 2019
    Perrazio wrote: »
    Ea deserve credit is a bit far, its like a convicted serial killer starting to recycle his water bottles... its nice but not really making up for it.

Actually it's like a convicted serial killer bringing all his/her victims back to life and then saying sorry for that 👍