Ucl live card updates?

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
Did I miss something? got florenzi ucl live and he's not been upgraded, have ea fell asleep on these or is it at the end of the next match?

Comments

• Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    they upgrade when they progress through the UCL.

when they get to the next round they upgrade.

If they go out they get upgraded every round of the Europa league they get to.
  • Andyw19_88
    Oh right so will it be a +1 or +2 if they wil both games or is it just +1 if they get through
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elliot666 wrote: »

they upgrade of they win first game, AND again if they progress

the lack of undrestanding around this, even after so many threads baffles me.

and as not every first rd game had been played until tonight none had upgraded

just look at previous threads guys rather than asking the same old same old
  • Andyw19_88
    I have there's contradictions in every thread
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Elliot666 wrote: »

they upgrade of they win first game, AND again if they progress

the lack of undrestanding around this, even after so many threads baffles me.

and as not every first rd game had been played until tonight none had upgraded

just look at previous threads guys rather than asking the same old same old

this. It's rather easy to be honost.
    Won the first leg? +1
    Progress to next round? +1

Only difficult part is when they will be upgraded.
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    the whole upgrade list was posted by EA officially at the start and clarified

the confusion helps me tbh as people panic sell not understanding whats going on (or buy lol)
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    Kimpembe and Sanches, they will both most certainly go through and be 88 and 89 rated in a few weeks. What do we think there price might be at 500k? They are both used a lot and on popular teams. I picked up a few Kimpembes looking at sanches as well. I think they can only go up but there is some risk.
  • A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m just ready for my untradeable aurier to be 87 then 88
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    Kimpembe and Sanches, they will both most certainly go through and be 88 and 89 rated in a few weeks. What do we think there price might be at 500k? They are both used a lot and on popular teams. I picked up a few Kimpembes looking at sanches as well. I think they can only go up but there is some risk.

Kimpembe sure, but Renato "most certainly" going through? Have I missed something?
  • Tjahr
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    They upgrade when all the matches in this weeks ucl and uel have been played. For ucl they upgrade when they win the first match and then when they make it through this round. For uel they upgrade when they make it to the next round (as they are 32 teams in uel compared to 16 in ucl)
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 21
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Jackets20 wrote: »

Kimpembe sure, but Renato "most certainly" going through? Have I missed something?

Davinson Sanchez, sorry put s instead of z on the end. To many Sanches(z) UCL live cards!