Liking the game more then ever.

Mr. Soper
2489 posts Fans' Favourite
Have this week off and have been playing a bit more then the usual WL. I have switched up my team and tactics completely. Playing 442, and spreading the play and passing it about, and creating some great goals. People who have been hating the game, I suggest try something new with formation, tactics, or players.

Comments

• sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    People who have been hating the game, I suggest try something new with formation, tactics, or players.
    i have been using 442 since patch and it has been good. But nothing matters when the game decides to screw first touches and pass to the wrong players.
  • Mr. Soper
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    People who have been hating the game, I suggest try something new with formation, tactics, or players.
    i have been using 442 since patch and it has been good. But nothing matters when the game decides to screw first touches and pass to the wrong players.

this is true. I just chalk it up to what the game is by now. 90th minute goals, and goals after scores. But I don't worry about my record either, which is why maybe it doesn't bother me too much
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neither do i care about it (since I often throw 10 games away in totw for getting chemistry for SBCs). But it hurts when I can do first time passes, skill moves in one game and cant even dribble well in the next
  • Invincibility
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love for the game!
  • Robinflex
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Me too