Squad advice: Packed Baby Pele and need direction

DasPonyboy
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Was lucky enough to pack baby Pele in my one and only Icon SBC try. My plan was if the Icon was junk then I'd put him into the Rijk build to replace Fabinho and still have the strong link for VVD but now that's all changed. It seems like a waste to have Toty KDB at RCM if i play Pele at CAM right?. I also had planned this whole year to get Eusebio but now I'm unsure of having two short players centrally. I have 1.1 mil liquid and am open to selling Raul and downgrading to UCL KDB or maybe a Pogba to play RCM. Also wanted Mbappe to replace Pedro. Like I said I'm open to anything and any suggestions are appreciated!

oqhfo8.jpg

Comments

• What formation do you change to?
  • Moose Factory
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    source.gif

Replace Pedro?
  • DasPonyboy
    What formation do you change to?

433-4 mostly and some 4231 but open to trying different forms
  • DasPonyboy
    source.gif

Replace Pedro?

:D :D :D
  • DasPonyboy
    Bump
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 21
    DasPonyboy wrote: »
    Was lucky enough to pack baby Pele in my one and only Icon SBC try. My plan was if the Icon was junk then I'd put him into the Rijk build to replace Fabinho and still have the strong link for VVD but now that's all changed. It seems like a waste to have Toty KDB at RCM if i play Pele at CAM right?. I also had planned this whole year to get Eusebio but now I'm unsure of having two short players centrally. I have 1.1 mil liquid and am open to selling Raul and downgrading to UCL KDB or maybe a Pogba to play RCM. Also wanted Mbappe to replace Pedro. Like I said I'm open to anything and any suggestions are appreciated!

oqhfo8.jpg

I have toty kdb rcm and trust me he isnt wasted there.

Upgrading pedro and your lb/rb is a good idea tho.
  • DasPonyboy
    hayhor1 wrote: »

I have toty kdb rcm and trust me he isnt wasted there.

Upgrading pedro and your lb/rb is a good idea tho.

Thanks man! I guess I should say that no matter where he is on the pitch isn’t a waste bc the card is amazing...more a case of could the extra coins be better suited somewhere else right now and then buy him back down the road?

I’ve also got Live Aurier who I really like and then been sitting on Alonso since the SBC but he just can’t catch up to pacey wingers