Punished for other players connection

Rotorooter
41 posts Last Pick at the Park
Just played some lad called Pandaidfc in the draft. Said it had 3 bars connection pre-match, got in and the game is stuttering/coming to a halt/delayed input. Didn't seem to bother him though. Punted out in the 3rd round because of their **** of a connection is a joke. Surely there should be a way to get out the game if it is this bad?

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 20
    Been there... Not sure of the user's team, but sometimes after they score a goal the game becomes even more laggy. Maybe they manipulate the connection, like going portable and moving away from the router.

I always play Fifa with a wired connection. It's the only game on Switch that I don't use on portable.
  • ZiaFC
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah its an unfortunate thing that happens the only thing I can say is you have to either get used to it and be able to play through it when it happens. Unfortunately for some people there is just no stop to the lenghts they may go to to win even if it is in a virtual environment, and with the switch being a hybrid console there is always the chance of someone manipulating thier connection if they feel it can give them an advantage. It could also be unintentional and maybe thiers or you bandwidth decreased due to more people using the connection on your or thier side.