Rate my team/offer improvements! Finally pulled the trigger, no more Dinho dream.

sonnyfilth
3782 posts National Call-Up
edited February 20
So I finally dumped my liquid/untradeables and built a team.

No Dinho, but couldn't justify that coinage on the prime on market within my budget, and I'm not going to say anything bad about EA but they're not getting any more $ from me ever again :)

This is my team in game to start with

ugPeWrt.jpg

This is my need a goal/need to change shape swap.

0VRk3p7.jpg

Everyone is full chem apart from Rivaldo as he starts on RW.

The 4-2-3-1 is more stable/controlling, and Messi feels insane with all that space, but in the narrow diamond Nedved feels better than in a 4-2-3-1, and Rivaldo feels better than in a 4-2-3-1, and Pogba feels a bit better too, so it's nice changing to it but it's so much more exposed at the back (I play both of them on 5+ depth and relatively attacking)

The CB partnership is imo the best in the game outside of icons or TOTY.

There is no special card I'd rather have than these 2 CB's, apart from the 1.5mil+ CB's

The combination of decent height, high agi/bal, high pace + def + phys stats is unmatched, they just compliment each other so well.

As for improvements/changes, the only players I can sell are Alisson, Walker, Militao, Pogba and Messi.

Alisson is in for the chem cause 2 Brazilians, Walker is there as there's no better non special card RB, Pogba as no better offensive DM non special card/sub 250k card.

No Dinho means I HAVE to have Messi, no central player in that price range can compare to him, he's an idol and he makes the game fun/different.

Originally I had prime Lamps over Pogba (also an idol) but Lamps card just doesn't compare to Poggers, and need that extra phys since Messi changes the whole defending the middle of the park part of the game as opposed to an 80+ stam CAM.

Not sure what I want to change if anything, but interesting to hear opinions.

I'm not against a completely different formation, but not sure where to go/how to do it.

Messi could be sac'd for POTM Rashford (as disgusting as that sounds) for some 2 striker formation permanently or something, I dunno, I like the idea of a 3 atb or 5 atb for something different, or maybe a 4-3-3 (2) or (5) with Messi on the right, Rivaldo left and the same mid 3 trio as the narrow diamond.

Are any formations meta outside of the 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 atm amongst pro's/etc?

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Optimus Prime icon sbc Ronaldinho out tonight for sure now. RIP.
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Optimus Prime icon sbc Ronaldinho out tonight for sure now. RIP.

    With the Liquid and UT's I had, I wouldn't have been able to afford him, or at a SUPER stretch, MAYBE just BARELY afforded him with literally a bronze squad.

    Not worth it, I've tried a 1-2 player team before, not fun.
  • Futfanatic
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Optimus Prime icon sbc Ronaldinho out tonight for sure now. RIP.

    With the Liquid and UT's I had, I wouldn't have been able to afford him, or at a SUPER stretch, MAYBE just BARELY afforded him with literally a bronze squad.

    Not worth it, I've tried a 1-2 player team before, not fun.

    Sad times.
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Optimus Prime icon sbc Ronaldinho out tonight for sure now. RIP.

    With the Liquid and UT's I had, I wouldn't have been able to afford him, or at a SUPER stretch, MAYBE just BARELY afforded him with literally a bronze squad.

    Not worth it, I've tried a 1-2 player team before, not fun.

    Sad times.

    Not really, going to save me a lot of $ from FP I would've bought and future game sales, I've never, not once prior to this month ever said I'd not buy the next copy of FIFA, but after this blatant disrespect to the customers and trolling that they're doing, I'm done with it.
Sign In or Register to comment.