Typical FIFA Player

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Just played a guy in Rivals (D4) and he beats me 4-2. I hop over to do transfer market stuff and a few minutes later get a message from him.

-- He says "You don't deserve that team"

-- My response was basically "I earned this team and didn't spend a dime, you must have some low self esteem to send a message like that and have to be either lazy, stupid, or both to not be able to earn coins to upgrade the team you have"
(He had mostly NIF gold like 82 Rashford, etc...)

-- His response was "Dude you are going to get banned by Xbox for insulting me like that. Good luck!"

Can't make this **** up... he literally messages me and insults me and then gets offended when I actually toss some truth back in his face. Still chuckling here... he must be a treat to deal with IRL.

Comments

  • MelvinR95
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was this your first time online?
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is a daily occurence lol
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    MelvinR95 wrote: »
    Was this your first time online?

    Ha... nope but usually they banter back instead of getting their feelings hurt on the first response to their message. I think this one had a soft outer shell.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah i have sometimes this aswell. Just because i have 5 icons (all from sbc only) they think im unbeatable and when they beat me they sending me the same message about how i dont deserve that team :D

    People are so strange ,probably some 12 years kids. Fun is that sometimes i give my controller to my cousin to play because i need some objective to do and i dont want to play and he is probably silver 3 player (he play fifa 2-3x in year). Or im playing when i lay down on bed and just trying some tactics and dont care about result.

    Some people are think that everybody going every match tryhard and must win style i dont get it.
  • FCBlunt
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh.

    Some people are ****, I guess they cant help it.
  • MelvinR95
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was this your first time online?
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    MelvinR95 wrote: »
    Was this your first time online?

    Ha... nope but usually they banter back instead of getting their feelings hurt on the first response to their message. I think this one had a soft outer shell.

    Maybe his dad works for EA. If I were you I'd take a step back, dads at EA can work their magic and delete your whole club :D :D
  • Thunder001
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    With a reply like that, what makes you so different to him?
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    To these "you don't deserve that team" messages I just reply "you don't deserve that AI defending either". Usually 2 messages later we agree on how terrible the game is this year.
  • Dexdan
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only have messages allowed from friends. Cba with messages if I win or lose. I found for every 1 message saying good luck or well played there were 20 salty messages.
  • CharlieC
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    I love the salty messages.
  • makkan00
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Yeah i have sometimes this aswell. Just because i have 5 icons (all from sbc only) they think im unbeatable and when they beat me they sending me the same message about how i dont deserve that team :D

    People are so strange ,probably some 12 years kids. Fun is that sometimes i give my controller to my cousin to play because i need some objective to do and i dont want to play and he is probably silver 3 player (he play fifa 2-3x in year). Or im playing when i lay down on bed and just trying some tactics and dont care about result.

    Some people are think that everybody going every match tryhard and must win style i dont get it.

    Funny you say that...
    My experience, I bought Nakata and had Baggio from untradeable base icon SBC.

    I was trying to do the weekly objective 'score goals with IF cards in DRs'. I have PL team however best IF card was benyedder. Placed these two icons as CAM to give BenYed full chemistry.

    Played the game and as both icons are average, I lost the game (2-1). And this is the first time, I am playing with icons and IF.

    Next minutes you get the message,

    'How can you be such a wan**er with this team?'

    You straight away think that there is a kid sitting on the other side. Just ignored the message.


    And the other example:

    Playing with my PL team which has POTM Aub, Ronaldo, Mbappe and so on.

    I scored two goals and then I take it easy. I let the other players play rather they rage quit.

    So, I took it easy. He eventually scored one goal and then I retained my lead of one goal.

    Won the match and then I get the message,

    'You should be proud of your embarrassing results.'

    Very interesting.

    I am not sure why all these players with low IQ or low self-esteem assume that they play better or their average team played well. Yes, you can be a good player but when AI decide that you have to lose, you cannot do much. Also, someone with a decent team may allow you to play better and the point is to have a nice game to enjoy rather your opponents rage quitting.

    BUT some of you guys do not understand. On a very next match, I scored 3 goals within the first 30 minutes and then this guy left the game. I felt sorry for the chap as all the aggression went on him.


  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best thing about PC is you dont have to tolerate this. you need to add someone before you can message him
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    Why bother replying?
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still trying to figure out what my opponent wanted to tell me here

    115b232d962da0735018ecbd149fa8f5.png
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Whether I win or lose, I still get msg for p2w.... Even though my team name has RTG in it... How else am I supposed to save ur and my time for the stupid banter
  • Tennster10
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    i haven't go a hate massage for couple of weeks now! something must be wrong.
    i think it's funny thou. i don't mind massage from some one that lost but the one that win make me laugh. how small are you to massage some insult massage after you win the game. lol who's the looser? haha
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I have 5 TOTY players and i beat a guy 3-1 off with 2 rebound goals.

    He messages me and says i got lucky and i don't deserve my team.

    He had 1 counter attack goal which was his only shot on goal of whole game, meanwhile i hit the post 4 times and his keeper bailed him out by saving 2 cutback shots. He barely even got to my side of the pitch :|
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel left out not had a salty message this year
  • Deactivate private messages...
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    As said above, deactivate messages from people you don't know. You may miss the odd gg from someone sincere but more often than not it will discourage people with too much time on their hands to message you.

    The committed will try to add you, these wronguns are best avoided.
  • CharlieC
    6195 posts Big Money Move
    I would have no issues whatsoever telling someone well done if they beat me. The problem with this game is that its so bad that we never feel like its truly the skill of the opponent that beats you.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I would have no issues whatsoever telling someone well done if they beat me. The problem with this game is that its so bad that we never feel like its truly the skill of the opponent that beats you.

    Sometimes i can admit the opponent is simply better and than i can accept the lose. I can even accept the lose against same level player which win with normal way,because that is how it should be. You lose against better and against thr same players is 50/50,who can make better decisions in important moments.

    Im just frustrated when im clearly a better player and i lose . And it happening too often!
  • mihain247
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can’t receive messages due to a setting I’ve turned on and it’s much better !
  • SJR440
    4309 posts National Call-Up
    Dexdan wrote: »
    I only have messages allowed from friends. Cba with messages if I win or lose. I found for every 1 message saying good luck or well played there were 20 salty messages.

Sign In or Register to comment.